[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Cheating/ fraud in selling holiday package

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 CS Shailesh Goyal
Hi..This Company is totally fraud/ cheater. They make false promises through their Venue manager at the time of selling membership, however reality is far away from that.

They will show you manipulated tariffs like 20-25K of their property or tie-up property in Kerala or any where else at trip advisor at the time of selling membership which they claim to provide you in just 3-5K only on taking their membership of 5 years, 10 years etc.

Moreover, they also claim to provide you free DIAL an exchange membership in which they claim to provide 7 additional nights per year worldwide throughout your membership in any of the desired property on payment of very nominal exchange fee say $100-$200 in Asia or $500-$700 in Europe or anywhere else in the world.

Guys this is absolutely junk company. Moreover, customer care/ sales person/ reservation team of the company are highly unresponsive. They don't either attend call or provide proper resolution of your grievances.

I know there are lots of persons who are victim of cheating by this fraud company. I think all of us should form a group of 25-50 persons and approach to the Chairman of this company ie. Mr. Rajeev Khanaa at his residential address at Feroz shah road, new Delhi. He may be unaware about all such nonsense at ground level.

Interested persons may inbox their name and numbers to me to form a whats app group.

Shailesh Goyal
Mob. [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2017

[Apr 26, 2017] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, May 10, 2017
Dear Member,
Good Morning! We have gone through your queries and understood that you have been not given full information. We are sending more than 200 members every month for holidays across our properties and associated properties. Yearly approx. we are sending more than 2000 members and more than 4000 room nights are allotted to members.
I am sure you have taken membership to enjoy holidays and clubbing facilities along with your kids. Please be rest assure that we will provide you best of our services as per the membership scheme taken and membership form signed by yourself.
We would also like to inform you that we have now our presence in Shimla, Manali, Masoorie, Bhimtal, Goa & Udaipur with our associated properties. Now you can opt for a holiday there too.
For further any queries you can also reach us on below number and e-mail Id
Toll Free No. :[protected]
E-mail Us On : [email protected]
Best Regards,
Response Team
Updated by CS Shailesh Goyal, May 15, 2017
Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms.

I am not at all concerned that how many members are you sending for holiday across your properties or how many rooms are allotted to them in a year. These false pictures are also shown to the prospective clients at the time of taking membership of Jukaso. Could you please clarify following points listed below:

1. Why haven't i received my DAE login id and password even after expiry of almost 10 months of taking membership inspite of regular follow up with customer care department?

2. Why Rs. 2, 000/- per night is being charged in the name of 'Utility Payment' when customer opts to redeem free voucher given to them at the time of taking membership?

3. You have only 17 National and International properties (owned and associated) in which there is no mention of Kerala property. Why have i been shown wrong presentation of Kerala property at the time of taking membership?

You must understand that you are carrying on your business in hospitality industry in which customer satisfaction should be the utmost objective. However, i feel sorry to say that your prime objective is to drag money from the pocket of innocent customers for selling your membership by making false promises.

You also must understand that there are authorities, departments in India like EOW, Consumer court etc. where customer can approach in order to get refund of their money and fulfillment of their rights.

Shailesh Goyal
Mob. [protected]

Comments

I am not satisfied with jukaso so please refund our membership fees. Our membership no is M104308. Because coustomer care is not pick our call
Hi ! I am too a victim of jukaso fraud, my membership id is 144821, jukaso people are unresponsive, unprofessional and least bothered about customer satisfaction, I have too lodged a complaint on this platform, but till date no action has been taken .
One can see the seriousness of their response team from there answers.
Dr. Shakti Khanna
shaktikhanna's reply, Jun 8, 2017
accidentally i have given rating of 4 star, although its rating is 0
I think we can expose them in our respective cities through social media, eg whatsap, facebook, twitter, and going to places where these fraudsters trap people
shaktikhanna's reply, Jun 8, 2017
accidentally i have given rating of 4 star, although its rating is 0
Hi ! I am too a victim of jukaso fraud, my membership id is 15565, jukaso people are unresponsive, unprofessional and least bothered about customer satisfaction, I have too lodged a complaint on this platform, but till date no action has been taken .
Arpit Jain
samadhossain's reply, Dec 17, 2017
We need to fight together against the fraud company. lets contact all who have been cheated by the company. My mail ID: [email protected]
We should plan our strategy collectively. We need to reach ministry level to counter the company. contact as many as you can who became the victim.
samad hossain
Hi Rakesh,
Now that there is no response from you nor any solutions provided to me till date, this is sheer unprofessional way of handling customers.

you all have not done what you committed and its nearly two months by now.

I would not like to go for this package any more. start the process of money refund.

let me also tell you that i have taken loan from my company to pay the credit card payment as the amount was big and there was no EMI option available.

There was a committment from Rakesh that

1. he would get the amount converted in 36 EMI's for which he would talk to the bank. this never happened.

2. Rakesh committed that he would get the interest portion of EMI's done from Journeys. this is not done yet.

3. Now that i have to pay back my loan taken from my company, kindly refund the full amount as their is no point keeping relations with an organization who is not professional in their work nor they are ready to fulfill their promises.

4. Health club membership not yet provided even after 2 months nor their is any committed date for any of the promises being made.

please treat this as my final decision. do let me know when do i come to your Office to get this story closed as i cannot keep chasing you leaving my job aside.

it has been n number of communications on whatsapp, email, and sms in the past for which i have sent all screen shot in my previous email but no solution till date for any of the committed things.

Rakesh Verma is a fraud who has cheated many. Commitments on the name of Jukaso and now no one responds. I have asked for refund. they said they will do it in 45 days and its now 19 Months. Now one picks up call on their helpdesk.
[email protected]'s reply, Dec 25, 2017
Member No 90105

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Cheating/ fraud in selling holiday package