[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Fake company

Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Mithlesh15407
Hi all,

I am another one victim of jukaso team. They called me and my wife to their ansal plaza delhi office.

Never trust these

Folks, all of them are cheaters.

Big cheaters.

They made all false promises - 1 to all. I cant list all of the false promises but what i am listing down below are the major ones to which they can easily cheat people. Before you read, never ever give your credit card to them.

They promised me all below

1. My package is of 8 nights 7 days per year but when they called up after 7 days then one lady told me that my package is of 5 nights and 4 days. A fake promise

2. If i take my parents along with me then only 1 day from my package will be deducted - but when i asked query on it then lady didnot have any answer.In again a fake promise.

3. I can go anytime during the year-24*7*365days and there is no restrictions but lady told me that you can’t go during year end and some black week's days. How the hell this black day came in to picture now?

4. Biggest one that all transaction you will make (I made 2 transactions - 50, 000 and 10, 000) will be interest free but i was surprised when i saw that interest of 13% is put on to me.

They are cheat, please be aware from them.

Rgds,
[protected]@yahoo.Co.In
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 15, 2016

[Apr 21, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[protected]@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

Comments

i suggest other people to be invest or take any membership from this company as this is afake one

+41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +91 11 2435 0308 [Jukaso Inn]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Fake company