[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — False commitment given by marketing executive Mr Manoj

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Sansharma_1986
My name is Sanchit from Lajpat Nagar - 3. I met Mr Manoj approx 3 weeks back at Jukaso sundar nagar. He explained me your memberships criterion. He explained about travel and claiming of Jukaso property and DAE schemes. Afterwards, he explained me about 5 year membership for which I was not ready. I asked him if I can take a 2 year membership. He said, yes we can and payment is Rs 25, 000. He also explained with this that if you like our services and facilities then you can pay Rs 30, 000 more and become a member for 5 years. I said what if do not want to be a member for 5 years. He replied that if you do not want to be a member for 5 years, you can pay Rs 25000 and be a members for 2 years which you are paying and can claim all the facilities for our membership. But yesterday, I got a confirmation call from Jukaso. Lady on the phone explained that there is no such policy in the system so 2 years now and then 3 years and everything regarding my current status of membership which is showing pending. There was a false commitment given by your executive because of which I am suffering now. If it is like this, I do not want to continue with your membership anymore and I want my payed amount to be refunded totally. Thanks
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 11, 2016

[Jun 23, 2015] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[protected]@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

Comments

Jukaso Journeys — Salary

Hiii i was employee in jukaso journey and i worked their for 1 year they dont only cheat members they also cheat their staff .. they have not given my 2 months salary and alsoo my incentives.. so plz i guide everyone not to take their membership.
You should never trust them never ever. I did a big mistake i joined their company.

+41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - False commitment given by marketing executive Mr Manoj