[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Membership cancellation

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Harishbharti
I was offered 5 years membership with very high promises at the price of 130, 000, however within 10 days I realized this is horrible and all promises are fake. As per contract I have submitted cancellation mail on Aug 27 2016 ( I got welcome call on 18th Aug) since this cancellation request is within period provided by contract and I did not avail any service I should get complete refund except admin fee. No action has been taken so far.
Contract Id 27870

this is my final decision and only for your record here is the reason ( I will not change my decision now if you tell me you are fixing it)
- I can generally book a hotel for my trip in less then 5 mins, with your customer service I can not book it in even 5 weeks, already tied dozens of call to make one booking, I do not have time to make even one call
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2016

[Sep 06, 2016] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[email protected]'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys
Updated by Harishbharti, Oct 07, 2016
Sent email already to [email protected] many times. no response. I need my money back
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2017
Dear Member,
Good Morning! We have gone through your queries and understood that you have been not given full information. We are sending more than 200 members every month for holidays across our properties and associated properties. Yearly approx. we are sending more than 2000 members and more than 4000 room nights are allotted to members.
I am sure you have taken membership to enjoy holidays and clubbing facilities along with your kids. Please be rest assure that we will provide you best of our services as per the membership scheme taken and membership form signed by yourself.
We would also like to inform you that we have now our presence in Shimla, Manali, Masoorie, Bhimtal, Goa & Udaipur with our associated properties. Now you can opt for a holiday there too.
For further any queries you can also reach us on below number and e-mail Id
Toll Free No. :[protected]
E-mail Us On : [email protected]
Best Regards,
Response Team
Journeys Resorts Pvt. Ltd.

Comments

Hi Jukaso Team,

this is the worst service I have ever been with. no body is picking customer care calls and not responding on email also.
I have pre-paid membership still I have to following up with you and customer care and no body is responding.

I would like to cancel my membership with Jukaso Journey and want a refund of amount.
My membership ID is 59290.
Jukaso journey is a fake membership please don't interest with this

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Membership cancellation