[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Not getting refund of the application fee for more than 2 years now

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 somneelu
I have cancelled my application within 1 day of application. As per the rules, I am supposed to get the refund of the application amount after deduction of Rs 3000 as processing fee. I am following up desperately with the company since the last 2 years, but unable to get any sort of response from the cheat company. They are refusing to pay anything. Lot of such consumers are suffering like this. I have filed a complaint with the Indian consumer forum last year as well. All documents can be provided. Have personally met the sales head, and the admin head Ms Prabha. The current person responsible - Mr Jasminder Singh is a crook and does not bother to answer any calls or mail. Please ban this company so that they cannot cheat others. A cheater company.. Somnath Chatterjee, [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2016
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[email protected]'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Not getting refund of the application fee for more than 2 years now