[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys Pvt Ltd, India — Mis-selling, misrepresentation of membership

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 amitnayak01
Myself Amit Nayak from Bhopal (MP), I would like to my membership of jukasojourneys.My membership ID is W0504061. I am join the membership your membership on date 05/july/2015 and pay the amount of Rs 24, 730.00 recipt no is 365 and book no - 08,
The reason are discontinue the membership because i am do not afford the membership fees and EMI, My parents are also do not allow to which type of membership.
I am immediately inform Your representative Mr. Puneet Shukla, but they will do not satisfactory reply to me.this is not fare response by your representative.
So my request to you please cancel my membership and did not deduct the any type of amount my bank account.
I will attach my receipt scan copy of this mail.Please response to my mail as soon as possible and accept my cancellation.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2016
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[email protected]'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys Pvt Ltd, India - Mis-selling, misrepresentation of membership