[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Want to cancel the membership due to customer mishandling and passing wrong informations

Delhi, Delhi, Delhi, India
 Nandini Parashar
Pathetic people pathetic customer handling experience... Want to withdraw membership already paid half amount don't want to pay rest as was having bad experience with the gift voucher given to us. Now nobody is entertaining the complaint not even at office staff... Fraud people fraud company... Will register a complaint against the company in consumer forum.. With in 2 days if i will not get any response... From you guys. Ridiculous people.
My member id is m0103499. Nandini parashar

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2016
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Sep 07, 2016
Dear Member,

We thank you for bringing the situation to our attention. We have read and noted the the details of your concern.

If the issue you raised has already been solved, please mark this complaint resolved else share your member id, email address and contact number at: '[protected]@jukasojourneys.com'. Should we need any more details from you during the inquest, we will let you know.

Team Jukaso Journeys

Comments

Hi Nanadani,

I recently bought jukaso membership and is availing their gift voucher on coming weekend...Could you please share your experience in more detail.

I am kind of worried now.

regards,
Nakshatra Gupta
Hi Nakshatra,

I also bought the membership, but not tried getting refund yet.
I am reachable at[protected]

Vipul

+41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Want to cancel the membership due to customer mishandling and passing wrong informations