[Resolved]  JustDial.com — Https://sssourcingtrading.justdial.com/

This website was created without any login credentials from demo sites.I am unable to login or make any editings.So please remove this website from your listing.This company is no more functioning.
Dec 21, 2020
The customer service team have removed my site from listing as per the request.
Dec 20, 2020

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dec 20, 2020
Updated by Rashidavc Ali
JustDial.com Customer Care's response

We regret the inconvenience that has caused to you. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.
Updated by Rashidavc Ali
This website(Https://sssourcingtrading.justdial.com) was created without any login credentials from demo sites and they started listing this site without any prior notice.I am unable to login or make any editings.So please remove this website from your listing.No response from customer care.

Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Please stop just dial calls in my mobile number, it's getting irritated all calls coming continuously, please stoo

JustDial.com