JustDial.com

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

1988
Awesome

JustDial.com related photos (943)

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

We be half star bawarchi family restaurant, kothagudem .. As per you JD executive request we have given for 2 months plan for Chek leaf ..But he misused chek .. from last 1+ year it was auto debiting from my account continuesly ...

[Jan 20, 2021] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Some one placed my phone number on justdial.com profile, Kindly remove my phone number. Kindly help me in this regard.

Justdial.com Profile Registered Number : [protected]

Hi Team

I have listed my Hotel in Just Dail.com on the name of GAC Nest, Tirupati and my business was closed...

Dear sir
      I have requested for an advertisement as "aadith interiors" for enquiries related to interiors and committed for a monthly payment of 2500 from oct 2020, unfortunately, I have been deducted twice in a month and more than the committed amount also .kindly cancel this order as well as reimburse the extra deducted. Though I have informed on your toll-free repeatedly from my number [protected] no action or acceptance responded. hence I request you to kindly close this and resolve.
      M.R.Manoj

[Jan 19, 2021] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team Justdial.

I had contacted to the customer care and told about I’m not getting any business so I need to stop my paid partnership with...
        I took "Grab your Leads" from Justdial . When making the payment of 25000/- the executive Elakkiya and Eswar said that the...
        Justdial Payment ECS Stop Fraud/Scam

My name is Anil Choudhary.I started my services...
        Sir
        I am pappu pasi, I search detactive agency ar raipur from Justdial and forund best rated detactive name R S detactive...

Sir, i need to delete my just dial account, someone created just dial account using my mobile number. Please remove the profile . My profile name : deepan
        verified mail id: [protected]@gmail.com.
        Please remove my account immediately.

[Jan 12, 2021] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We regret the inconvenience that has caused to you.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

I am a member of just dial from October month, January will the 4th month. I want to terminate my membership as my business is closed I have mailed just dial on 30 December 2020 and request them to cancel my membership as my business is closed, I also mentioned that my website and google listing is closed also. they called me and ask me to wait for 72 hours as the team will verify everything and terminate my business. But I didn't get any call. Now they saying you have to pay 2360 for nine months as its on contract. I told them that their marketing person told me that they will terminate business in 1 month if you put request. But now I didn't get any satisfactory answer. I have asked my bank to stop the ECS which they did but I need confirmation from just dial also. I am not ready to maintain extra expenses. If they put ECS it will not clear but my bank will charge me for this. I have money issues I cannot bear any extra expenses. please help

Varun Singh
          [protected]@varunsinghrathore.com

Team Justdial

Due to the information given about my mobile number & email many calls a rising to me so, please unsubscribe me in just dial. So please cancel my subscription to justdial i should not get any calls from justdial and i have got all the informations in the justdial i tried many ways to unsubscribe but not able to do so please unsubscribe me or delete my account from just dial.

Team Justdial

Company Justdial doesn't give any intimation about overtime in their interviews when i asked up-frontly they said whenever there will be over time it will be announced on floor

[Jan 10, 2021] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Justdial

I search in just Dial to repair My PC. I feed my no. Your site..
                Just dial spread my no. And call come from so many persons.. one of them named Abdul (no. [protected]) came to my house to repair my PC.. than told with in a week I will make ready and call u...
                He taken My motherboard, processor and hard disk.
                After that I send him to 10, 000 RS. To his account.
                Now more than 2 month over.. but he not done my work..
                Now I realize.. it's fraud with me.
                I request to just Dial please stop to make a fraud person group

[Jan 09, 2021] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Justdial

Dear Madam / Sir. I am working with Reliance JIO at Kayamkulam, Kerala office as a warehouse in charge. I have been getting...
                  I have made position contract with just dial bathinda . I was assured 4 th position, for which I have been charged 11, 328/-...
                  This is for my business in lonavala After making full payment I have received service from just dial only in the beginning...

Dear concerned
                  I already requested to delete the existing number on my business listing "Darshan Medical Store" and add new one I. E. [protected] but it's still not processed. In fact I aslo emailed the same from my registered email id I. e. saurabhgoklaney.[protected]@gmail.com to [protected]@justdial.com

[Jan 05, 2021] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team Justdial

Justdial.com is a fraud. My business is registered with them for the new leads and for that they charge payment through ECS. I've asked them to stop the ECS in July, 2020 as my business was not running properly because of the lockdown. I mentioned clearly that don't start the ECS without my permission in future. But then also they started the ECS in the month of November, 2020 without my concern. I called their ECS department to check that why they have started the ECS without my concern. I asked them normally to close my ECS and return the amount which is deducted from my account without my concern and the justdial staff said that we can't return your money but you can use the leads which are getting generated. My concern still remains the same WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY APPROVAL. And she had no answer for this.

[Jan 04, 2021] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, My name is Srinivas I have approached just dial for the job opportunities. I have received multiple numbers and names...

I ciosed my business on 11/12/2020and sent mail to [protected]@justdial.com Mr Vinotharputharaj visited and noted the contents, Isent request to stop ECS on 11/12/2020.
                      Hence I REQUEST YOU TO CLOSE LISTING IN THE WEBSITE AND STOP ECS WITHOUT FAIL.

Hi Gajapathy,