JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 7, 2022
2014
1971

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints(3985)

My employee ID 10126662 My name is karan vaghela
My salary not credited i contacted to HR department but not solved my problem please help
JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Whenever i browse for something i get call from justdial vendors. I earlier raised this will google also and then said Just dial is sharing my number to all vendors.

Just now i received multiple calls from vendors while just casually browsing something.

AKhilesh Soni
    Bangalore
    JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken a package for promoting my business with Just Dial.com but even after payment I have not received a single lead.

They seems to be fooling innocent people and taking money in the name of giving leads. Whenever we call their call centre they have multiple reasons and excuses of telling why your package hasn't been activated.

I feel harassed by just dial...please help me in getting my refund.
      JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was asked to pay 2months advance and an eco form was signed so that they can debit further payment from January onward. But they started pulling funds in November itself. Did you activate my account. Also they are not giving the refund of initial advance payment done by me. I have been cheated by Just Dial Executive (Binata +[protected] and her manager. Payment Slip attached

Pratik Agarwal

Date of Incident : 23.11.2022
          Client name & Number : Veena Tiwari ([protected])
          Incident Description : My elder sister (Ms. Veena Tiwari) booked a cab through the Justdial app on 23.11.2022 from MAHADEV TRAVELS TAXI SERVICE Address: Pandav Nagar, C-Block 127 Office Nearby Radhe medical store, 110091 Phone number [protected], [protected]. The destination was Rajnagar Extension Ghaziabad to Vrindavan. The day before, the cab driver...

My business is registered on no [protected].doctor care clinic and day care centre. I have paid the emi. But after that also unnecessary they are debiting money from my bank
          Hello Amrita,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

JustDial.com — Fraud and scam

नमस्ते सर
            मैं विजय कुमार पांडेय
            A TO Z SOLUTION
            Kurla West

जस्ट डायल कंपनी लाखो का हेर फेर करती हैं। ग्राहकों को झूठा दिलासा दे कर लाखो का गमन करती हैं।

2...

I wanted to enquire about a stuff and now I'm getting unwanted calls which is irritating and annoying...
            Hello Vani,

To,
              Just dial
              Dear Sir/Mem
              વિષય : અજેન્ટ(એક્ઝિક્યુટિવ) સામે ફરિયાદ ખોટી માહિતી અને કોઈ સર્વિસ ચાલુ નથી થઇ પૈસા કાપી ગયા પછી

માનનીય સહેબ ને જાણવાનું કે કેટલા ટાઇમ થી ચંદન ભાઈ...

Dear Team,
              kindly look into the matter on URGENT and SERIOUS note.
              My personal contact no published on your site and I am getting numerous calls from Just DIAL team as well related to some agent business.
              KINDLY NOTE I DO NOT HOLD ANY BUSINESS THEN WHY IT IS SHOWING LIKE THAT ??????????????????
              ALSO SINCE SO MANY DAYS I AM GETTING THESE CALLS AND EVERY TIME I INFORM YOUR TEAM TO RECTIFY THE DETAILS BUT ALL TO VAIN
              PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO TAKE A STRICT LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU PEOPLE.
              ALSO LET ME KNOW WHO SHARED THESE INFO WITH YOU AND WHO UPLOADED SUCH FALSE INFO WiTHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.
              ISN'T THERE ANY CROSS VERIFICATION CHECK FROM YOUR END OR YOU PEOPLE JUST KEEP ON DUMPING THE INFO FROM ALL SOURCES????????
              PATHETIC
              Hello Sunita,

Hello Sunita,

Dear Team,
                kindly look into the matter on URGENT and SERIOUS note.
                PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO TAKE A STRICT LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU PEOPLE.
                ALSO LET ME KNOW WHO SHARED THESE INFO WITH YOU AND WHO UPLOADED SUCH FALSE INFO WOTHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.
                PATHETIC

Nov 15, 2022

Telecalling Executive Shalini in call and Marketing executive Midhun Kumar visited my shop and both promised me Top 5 package 1st position was vacant and i can buy the position, paid 20000 rupees for that now my position in search was 3rd and 5th, both are fraud, dont trust justdial.com and their executives
                  Hello Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

drfonesolutions's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 24, 2022
                  did u agreed with the settlement plan of rupees 21700

After searching in just dial am getting too many calls. I need to stop sharing my number
                    Hello Jasmine,

Team Justdial.

Daily receiving 3 calls from justdial for updation, as am not running my business. Have given an update as i have permanantly closed my business.its a month and calls from justdial is frustating they keep on calling me for an update for months
                      Hello Sir,

Team Justdial.

Justdial executives have forged my signature and started ECS which i did not sign up for. This fraud company kept deducting my payment which i did not sign up for 2 months after i complained and stopped only after that. Now this thug company is not returning my deposit.
                        Hello Dr.Pulkit,

Team Justdial.

Hello I'm keshavakumar from karnataka India I searched hackers number in just daily.com
                          He's asked 7000 I paid but afterwards he's not responding me so If you refund I'll leave otherwise I'll go to consumer Cort and I have evidence also so plss contact me within 24hours otherwise I'll put the case on your company
                          My number is[protected]
                          Contact me
                          Hello Keshavakumar,

Team Justdial.

We want to stop ECS as we have closed our business(Smart Accountant). We have called many times to customer care but didn't get any reply. Our assigned person of Justdial blocked our number. We didn't get any response from him. We have sent too many email to Justdial but didn't get any response. Every time they sent one link to stop ECS but this link is not working.
                            Kindly help us.
                            Hello Dimple,

Dear Team
                              I have many time updated in tall free number on justdial so please stop my ECS but till date in running.
                              I give plan only one year 2018 to 2019.
                              But my plan auto update yearly and deduct payments every month.
                              So please my shop plan and ECS.
                              NAME - RIGHT CLICK INFOTECH
                              MOB. -[protected]
                              Hello Imran,

Team Justdial.

This is regarding invoice number DL1022SN10390639 paid advanced rs 4720 request to refund that amount, because I stoped that service & that service given by telling lie and incorrect information which is mention following.
                                1. Mr chandan(customer relation manager as he say) say that u can stop ecs whenever u want there is no inbound period.

2. Mr chandan say u can purchase domain & security certificate (ssl) from outside...

How many times I have called just dial.. But still ecs is not stopped...
                                Maria Shweeth and Banu.. This 2 people's are cheaters...

Before register they have not told regarding ecs.. Now monthly automatically deducting money from my account.

This is cheating business from just dial. Please return my money which u people deducted from my account.
                                Hello Loyed Rodrigues,