JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 20, 2023
2018
2057

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints(4075)

Address:Mumbai

Hai sir. mene justdial ka membership liya tha 1 year ka. mujhe bola gaya tha ki aap kabhi bhi band kara sakte ho. but 1 year hone ke bavjud mera membership band nahi kar rahe he. eske liye mene customer care me cumplent bhi kiya tha but o bolte he 3 months ka notice dena padega. but mujhe pahale aisa kuch nahi bola tha. please help.
Mar 21, 2023
But My complaint is not resolve
Hello Prabhakar Sannap,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Address:Lotus Aura-2, Sama-Savli Road, Vadodara, Gujarat

We have been cheated by Just Dial marketing representative ( Mr. Vikas Thakkar) by not giving proper information about lock-in period. He mentioned that customer has to pay for min 5 month and if not satisfied, they can quit.
    As we did not get a single customer in 4 months, we asked JD to allow us to quit but now they replied that the contract is for 1 year and can not be terminated in between.
    This information was not conveyed to us by JD representative and he accepting his mistake now but not able to help me to stop monthly payment.
    Hiding information with customer before agreement is a clear case of cheating and fraud.
    We want JD to stop our subsequent deduction of payment from 1st April'23 onward at least.
    Hello Eco Craft,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly. You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Address:Ahmednagar

Https://www.justdial.com/Ahmednagar/VR-Speech-and-Hearing-Clinic-Opposite-Parvat...
      Mar 17, 2023
      Hello Sir,

Team Justdial.

I am called daily by Justdial.com persons. I asked them to remove my name from their database and stop calling many times. They however continue to ignore even though i have told them i am not interested. Very disgusting and a big disturbance especially for senior citizens.
        Hello Bdias,

Team Justdial.

I am multiple time requested to cancel ECS mandate debit to Justdial but Justdial Refusing to accept. they are doing very big scam against their customer. Kindly take action against them to stop this big scam.

Kindly help me to stop ECS accordingly.

AL-HAQ OVERSEAS
          TENKASI-627811
          Hello Hakkim,

Team Justdial.

Regarding website the management has informed me that we will be done for free but as of now they are again asking for SSN.
            My question is they should have to inform me first even the marketing person don't know SSN process.
            All you guys are doing fake.
            I have told and complaint i am getting fake calls no action is taken till now.
            Assuring fake promises to clients which is not good.
            I m very dissatisfied with your service
            Hello Sir,

Team Justdial.

I have searched a number of a CA on just dial today, and got an unknown call after few hours. I am not interested in any these people. So, I request you to unsubscribe my number from justdial . Kindly solve my matter and do the needful as soon as possible.

Team Justdial.

I am writing this email to bring the notice to the malpractice you folks are doing against my shop.

It is showing that my shop has been closed in the google search as well as in your website (PFA). I never made any transaction with you folks for showing my shop's advertisement in justdial.com. However, I have observed that you folks has created an unauthorized and unauthenticated profile against my shop (https://www.justdial.com/Thrissur/Smart-Upholstery-Works-Closed-Down-Pullazhi/9...
                Tried call from just dial then received call from different number
                After that he sent app for that
                Installed that app
                And then got scammed with 56900/- Rs
                Dont know what to do.
                Hello Nitin,

Address:Exhibition road Patna

My self vashpi kumari and I am registered as divine relax spa my reg mob no [protected] also [protected] my account has not been activated yet and ur executive is not responding my call executive name keshav thakur once he abused me on phone regarding my activation if it is getting resolved then I will proceed with legal action do it asap
                  Hello Vashpi,

Address:Mumbai

HI, I am getting 5 to 6 calls on daily basis from justdial.com. The tele callers first calls from landline Justdial number which is on recording. The number is [protected]. When we say no to him or hung up he then again calls off recording from private number that is [protected] & [protected]. He then start giving bad words use abusive language. He the start speaking in profane language on behalf of just dial.
                    I tried saying him not to call but does the same practice on daily basis.
                    Hello Paresh,

Team Justdial.

I am tenant and my rent agreement was getting over so I searched for agent in mira road who made rental agreement and even searched on Just Dial as well on 13th Feb 2023.

After some time I got call from Mr. Vinit Mishra ([protected]), mentioning that he has got my number from Just Dial (Just Dial passed lead to him) and he conveyed that he is agent to make rent agreement and we mutually decided amount Rs. 3200 for processing...

i am rohit prajapati and i am realtor in gandhinagar. before 1 year justdial executive came to my office and tell me about justdial lead generation opportunity. I paid him full amount of as per discussed. i was surprised that every month they also deduct from credit card also for same service also. this time of scam i never expect from justdial which now of reliance venture.
                      Why and how you deduct same charges again?
                      you can contact me on [protected] also .
                      Hello Rohit,

Team Justdial.

Deactivate my contact numbers from data base. Getting spam calls with irresponsible answers from Justdial executives.
                        " Donot Disturb".
                        Hello Hima,

Team Justdial.

I started services in Oct 2022 and three ECS payments were deducted wrongly in Sep and Oct 2022. It was not adjusted despite of repettive requests.

I called customer care on 27th Feb and was told ECS team will respond. Also wrote and email butgot no respone/resolution.

Please get extra ECS deduction adjusted and reactivate my account. Also additional ECS penalties should be revoked.

Naresh Grover
                          Juris Academy [protected]
                          Hello Naresh,

Address:Pl no 479, saheed Nagar, bhubnaeswar-751007

I have an account with just dial in the name of ANIRUDH FINNACIAL SERVICES but for some reason I have stopped my business activity and I have continuosly contact cut care over more than 3 months to cancell my ecs mandate and stop my jd account. But these company not listen my requests and continue to cut my ecs ammount from my sb ac.
                            Hello Anirudh,

Team Justdial.

Please remove my mobile number [protected] this is not associated any company and firm i have received many call from your side please stop immediately
                              Hello Kamal,

Address:Asansol

I run an institution in asansol (West Bengal) & a campaign through just dial. Now i want ot stop my mandate ECS & did many mails & calls to the just dial team but no one is responding. Even i called the manager (Ayesha in kolkata office) also to help but no response.

I had already mailed to just dial team on 20th feb 2023 to stop the mandate ECS but still they hitted my account 5times due to no balance available & it debited me 2950rs.

Again i mailed them on 24th Feb & 25th feb 2023 but outcome is same.

Today again i mailed & called the just dial on customer care & Ayesha's number but no action except auto reply from just dial that they will get in touch with me.

I need to stop this ECS immedialtely & the debited amount of 2950/- rs, kindly help...
                                Hello Rishu,

Team Justdial.

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the repeated harassment I have been receiving from your company. Today, I received a call at 2.17pm from one of your representatives and despite being polite and asking them not to call me again, I am still receiving calls and getting abused with cuss words

This is unacceptable and I demand that you take immediate action to stop this harassment. If this continues, I will be forced to take legal action against your company.
                                  Hello Keerthi,

Team Justdial.

Address:PARBATPURA bye pass ajmer.

I was search for individual name with Charbhuja tractor loader in adarsh nagar ajmer. But just spread my mobile with many brokers, manufacturer of machines, transporter etc. I was stop all call relevant such.
                                    Hello Poonam,