JustDial.com

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

2000
Good

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

After making banner payment, so support from the beginning on editing the banner of our college. It’s been 3 months and there is no support at all

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Metro Pan card services didn't give birth certificate despite repeated reminders. Just dial is not able to take of complaint till date.
    He gave one week commitment and after 4 week, the work is not done. He is fraud and do not show any evidence of work done.

I had to give birth certificate to another consultant because no status or progress is made by this company. The school authorities are declined admission in 9th class and I do not afford to wait unlimited time. Please delist this company and request to refund my money from MIr VAZEER Ali

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kindly refrain from Calling me henceforth. It's a mental torchure.

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        mera just dial co. me 13/02/2021 ko contract hua tha, jo co. ke executive ne bataya tha ki aapako...

Got the number of gujarat delhi samajh from just dial the number was [protected] wanted to book rooms in the lodge and was guided to fill up a form for details and deposit a token amt of 1000 but the transcation done was of 24238
        Oct 21, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There was 2 just dial employee came to my office . 1 was male and other was female. When i refused there package lady executive told that this person need trial package and we are very big company we don't provide trial package. She said this person don't have money to pay that's why he is refusing. Lady was arguing continuously, To stop conversation i asked male executive that i am not agree with your package and i don't have much time as i am running manufacturing unit please leave my office. Lady employee started telling me loudly why are you asking to leave to female. You took appointment so its your duty to buy our package. They both were arguing loudly. Male employee said ether just dial is not useful for him or he is not useful for just dial. they were arguing continuously and it is not good to sale package.
          Please take necessary action against them..

For any clarification you can contact me on [protected]

Just dial female executive name - Ashmita Dhuri
          Her mobile no. [protected]
          Oct 19, 2021

"Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern. Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial"

Dear Sir /Madam
            I have given complaints to Justdail about Janata Garage car general service cheated me amount Rs 9000+Rs 2000 (petrol ) amount

Based on Justdail services feedback i had discussed with Janata Garage about my Car General Services .. When i was called Janata Garage about my general Car services is amount RS 3500/- But they have charged around Rs 9000/- and also they used my car petrol around Rs 2000/-

I have proivded negative feedback to Janata Garage through via JustDail and i have got call from Mustafa from Janata Garage that he is threating me to remove negative feedback from Just Dial port

I have given several compliants to Justdial but there is no response Just dial
            I am really upset about JustDail services which providing public services with transparent

Kindly response soon
            Kishore, Suresh
            Oct 19, 2021

"Hello Mr. Suresh,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial"

Ankur Jaiswal, the Proprietor of Vishwa Darshan Tours, Ranjeet Apartment, 1st Floor, Chinar Park, Dashadrone, Sukanta Park, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700136 (Behind Lila Devi Memorial School), took Rs. 1740/- being advance for making a Birth Certificate of my grand daughter 3 months back. I have send all the documents required to procure the Certificate from KMC, Kolkata. But in vain, he failed to do it and moreover when I asked him to return the sent up documents and paid up fees. On my demand, he refused to return me the same. I come to the conclusion that Ankur Jaiswal, Vishwa Darshan Tours is nothing but a scammer. This rascal opens his company only to deceive innocent and needy people taking the advantage of their simplicity and sanctity. Please take caution and enough care before handling this type of swindler.
              Oct 18, 2021

Hello Mr. Aravinda,

Team Justdial
                जब हमने कॉन्टेक्ट लिया था तब मुझसे बताया गया था...
                I searched on google indusind credit card customer care number dated 11.10.2021.on top of google justdial add on google first...
                This company not only play with customers emotions but also play with there employees emotions they take the work from there...
                Dear sir/ma'am,

I called Justdial for a certain inquiry regarding my travel. Soon after, I started getting...

I searched for a recreational club on 08/10/2021. but by mistake I opened a marriage hall's profile. Now I am getting unwanted calls and messages. and its really disturbing. kindly remove my information and data from the site and make sure I never get called or messaged again regarding this.
                Oct 08, 2021

"Hello Jinendar,

Dear, Sir/ Madam;

This is Deepak Kamble proprieter of AVSARA Tiffin Service, I am not happy ywith the services...
                  Dear Sir/ Madam

In reference to my telephonic conversation with Ms. Varsha (Mumbai Branch) I have emailed the...
                  I am doing business in Tamilnadu, Trichy District, Railway junction, name at Moorthy communication, My work is xerox, Typing,...

Hi, a vendor with name weontravel. Com approached me for passport renewal after my enquiry om Just dial. He tool 3000 Rs from me before 15 days and has still not taken appointment for passport. He is cheating us, not responding to our calls or chats.

Kindly resolve and remove this vendor.
                  Oct 06, 2021

"Hello Nishit,

Team Justdial."

Hi, this is Tirumaleswara Reddy, I got one travel agency in justdail is Travel Dun Destination for air tickets. Since we don't have direct flight from India to Canada last month When I search in just dail they contacted me and taken Rs 1.95 lakh and they did booked and later they cancelled the tickets. So I realized and immediately I asked for refunded since they are not responding.
                    Please take nessasary actions on that travel agrncy and refund my amount.
                    Thank you in advance.
                    Oct 05, 2021

"Hello Reddy,

Team Justdial."

Due to the information given about my mobile number & email many calls a rising to me so, please unsubscribe me in just dial. So please cancel my subscription to justdial i should not get any calls from justdial and i have got all the informations in the justdial i tried many ways to unsubscribe but not able to do so please unsubscribe me or delete my account from just dial.
                      Oct 03, 2021

"Hello Pratik,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Team Justdial."

I request you to kindly change the information which is shared in your website regarding ANDAMAN LAW COLLEGE PORT BLAIR.. this college is one of the reputed college in ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLAND providing legal education to the students... but the information provided by your website is stating that it provide medical aid thats totally wrong kindly change the information as soon as possible...
                        Sep 29, 2021

"Hello Sushma,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]