JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

3.2
Last updated Jul 6, 2022
2009

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints(3831)

Name - Shruthi Thakkar

Contact - [protected]

We run a company that sells clay construction materials.
Upon signing up for free on Justdial, a salesman walked into our company promoting a service by Justdial, that would provide us with leads for our Business.

The service was sold by calling it a 'trial period' of minimum 3 months that the company provides. When we wanted to suspend the service,...
I am getting calls and whatsapp message from unknown battery providers after i search battery station in just dial
How the hell you can sell my number and email address to unkown people without asking my permission

They are calling and dm me like cats and dogs

This is very bad just dial your are selling people private data without their permission

And how the hell they know my number i just...
I have tried multiples time through call and app but nothing happened.
want to stop my ecs service parmanently, due to my personal financial reasons, kindly stop my ecs parmanently . My business name is liberty studio, located in chas bokaro, jharkhand, pin code - 827013, and my registered mobile no. Is [protected]....
Hi Team,

I had made payment of Rs 5899/- on 20th May 2022 and Rs-2655/- on 24th May 2022 for leads for my business.

As per the contract rule I have paid 3 advance installments and I don't want to continue further because of the fake leads provided by your system.

But the problem here is that even after paying Rs -8554/- I just received 46 leads and my contract has been put on hold. This is really...

My mother holding one mobile number for past two pass years daily receiving more then 10 to 15 unwanted call they asking whether it is "Tass gas agency" one or two days is fine to respond to the call and tell them that this is wrong number but one daily basis all the 365 days we can't encourage this me and my mother not working to that company.

All of them telling that number is available in "JUST DIAL"...

My issue is not resolved yet and I have called the sales representative (Naresh) many times, but he is not answering my phone calls now.

I had taken lead service from Justdial in April 2022 for 750 leads/month. But I have not received a single lead from justdial. My business was registered with mob. no +91 [protected].

Also, they deducted auto payments from my bank though services were stopped...
When I took Justdial paid services i was told that I can discontinue them whenever I want to ...now after 6 months when I want to stop using the paid service and stop their monthly ecs...they simply do not respond and there is no way to stop their ecs from the app or even by calling them.

I think sending them a legal notice will be the only solution
Hello Mosal,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

It’s very unprofessional act from just dial. As I did registration on Justdial because of regular follow up from the marketing team to register my business at Justdial. So al last as I thought of registering so the local representative came to my house and did the registration and told me about the ECS service. He also inform me that whenever I want to stop I can withdraw the service through the app at anytime. So I did the registration....

Mr.hariprasad shetty took amount from me and he said I will activate ur company profile and took money 20 days back and he not responding my call and not refunding my amount to me I will take serious action on ur just dial company
    Hello Dani,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team,
      I am Suhas S. Shinde, System administrator of Siddhi Hospital & Laparoscopy Center Pvt Ltd, Balajinagar, Dhankawadi, Pune-411043. My Business Siddhi Hospital & Laproscopy Centre is listed in Justdial since long time. Patients search my hospital in google and click on the justdial link which pops up in first or second place in search index. When using mobile app, patients can directly use call button to use call option in justdial...

I have submitted an ECS stop request which is the method to discontinue all ongoing services with just dial and to cancel the auto deduction of their monthly subscription charges.I have submitted this request on june 3rd and send them all the required documents to stop ECS payment.But Just dial have debited the subscription charges for june and i got a message saying that there will be a deduction of the service charge in the month of july too.I got this message on july 1st. On enquiring about this they answered that this is because of the delay in submission of documents from the management side.This issue has to be resolved with immediate effect and the payment from july should have to be stopped with immediate effect.
      Hello Joseph,

Team Justdial.

What I did once listing, so many phone calls talk absolutely rude if I say no/ This company makes money by deceiving people.

Just Dial Phone number [protected] 11:54 Time 30/06/22...

By mistake shared number in just dial, but now phone is ringing every minute. I don't want any call from just dial plz unsubsidized from just dial
        Hello Hitansh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern.

I have business registered with the name as Vedic Poojan Sansthan and there
          is an ECS which is being debited every month from the account for an amount
          of. Rs.1770, (without my acknowledgement) I have spoken to multiple people over the phone to stop the
          ECS request on an immediate basis.

kindly find business details below
          Name: Vedic Poojan Sansthan
          Number: [protected]
          ECS: Rs. 1770br...
          I have enquary for transport comp from Agra to Kotdwar for two wheeler on 13 june 2022.
          By using your plate form one of them contact me, he take money in the name of New Mahavir Transport Comp. When I paid today he does not recieved my calls
          there no is [protected]...
          Respected Madam/Sir,
          I have subscribed for Justdial paid promotion for a year, for of my Clinic located in Karanjade, Panvel, with the help of your executive Mr. Ajit Dandavate ([protected]). I have paid him the amount in cash, and he explained me the flowchart of the services that will be available for me. However, after that meeting he has never answered my calls or replied to my WhatsApp messages. Also, recently there was a deduction...
          I am a member if Just Dial, name of company is Baldeep Kaur Sehra Occupational Therapy services but the number is of someone else due to which I am losing out on business. Also even on correcting it still shows the wrong number
          "Hello Dr. Baldeep,

Team Justdial."

I am getting wrong Leeds
            "Hello Mr. Reddy,

Team Justdial."

JustDial.com — Deducted 2 auto payments from my bank though services were stopped in march 2022

Hi Team,

My issue has not been resolved for the last 2 weeks. i had taken lead services from Justdial and my business was registered with number +91-[protected]. Business was registered with name SANDEEP REFRIGERATOR and Air conditioning. i stopped taking the services in March 2022.

Even after that they have deducted the subscription amount of 1000+ GST from my account in may and June 2022.
              total amount...
              Veena gas service ([protected]) is one of the fraud service that seen so far. Ummeda Ram Manohar service engineer ([protected]) visited my place and he charged me Rs- 5000 for faber hop service and he told me he replaced the below part Main valve steel cost is Rs 1850, Knob steel is costing Rs 800 and small valve is costing Rs 1000 and his service charge is Rs 1500, when i ask the details he said he changed the part and i asked the details...