[Resolved] Justdial — stop just dial ecs payments

Justdial, jaipur, Jaiput, India
 Lavika Choudhary on May 8, 2019
Hi all,
I am lavika and i registered my business on just dial. As per the executive that visited me (Named divyanshu sharma), i can avail the facility (Get leads) in benefit of life time package registration in just dial on a payment of 12000 plus gst. I took the risk as i was starting my business and gave him the cheque. The amount got deducted from my account and after 9 months and still 1750rs amount is keep on deducting from my bank account. I called just dial customer care and they said it is ecs payment and that i will be charged this amount every month. I informed that i was not told about this at the time of registration and would like to stop this ecs service, to which they denied and said that it will continue as per the contract i signed.

I went to my bank to stop the ecs service but as per bank it is an agreement between two parties and they can't stop it.

The worst part is, the just dial executive got my signature on the ecs form.

I talked to few people regarding this and in bank as well. Everyone said that they have heard of similar ecs cases from just dial. Some have already been victim of this. One person was getting these ecs charges deducted even after their business stopped. The just dial customer care ignored this as well.

I would request you all who got the similar issue in past or if any of your friends/relatives got the similar issue, to please sign this petition and help stop this ecs service provided by just dial. I have already become a victim of this. It should not happen with others.

Looking forward to your support.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 13, 2019

[May 10, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019
Hello Lavika Choudhary,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number and company name at [email protected] and we shall get back to you.

You can always get in touch with us on [email protected] or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial

2094
    Justdial - stop just dial ecs payments