JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2023
2015
2023

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 11

I am prashant mishra proprietor of Shiva GST Suvidha Kendra
I haven't got a single appropriate verified lead from Justdial till now, its been 6 months.justdial. Justdial have taken 5 installments from me as attached below.
I have disabled my ECS mandate in lasting may 2022 then justdial haven't
deducted in june 2022 but now in 15 july 2022 they again started deducting .
Justdial have taken 5 installment*1179=5895.
Justdial is not ready to give refund. i want my money back.
Jul 18, 2022
Hello Prashant,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

I was working for an organisation and i was handling the public relation for them and on that basis i was approched by the justdial executive member for the membership, later on when the owner of the company decided to close down the company, we withdrew our membership for all these company and closed the company. the company was closed in 2017. till date i.e[protected] i am getting calls from justdial and after requesting them not to call, still they call and ask me 100's of questions. they call specailly after 6pm which is not an official time. i have spoken to 1000's of so called managers and everytime they assure me that now i will not get any call but still i am getting it and its like of torturing. its like a mental harrasment that i have to bear all these calls because i cant avoid unknown numbers because of my current job profile and justdial people just dont stop calling me.

my contact details are [protected]
    Jul 16, 2022
    Hello Kunal,

Team Justdial.

I paid a one-year premium listing on Justdial for my Tutorial Classes (Kumar Apurv Education Daragunj Prayagraj (Allahabad)) on 07/07/2022. But it is not activated. Before payment, they told me that it would take only 24 to 48 hours to be started. It has been 5 days after payment. Now they are telling me that payment is not confirmed (the required amount is debited from my account) and are not clear about the time limit for the confirmation of the amount. They are not telling me how much time maximum be taken for it. So the money is debited from my account, with no premium listing activation, and no help from their side. In every conversation, they are telling me the same thing to wait, wait, and wait. I think they are just fooling me. Please help me and start my premium listing. They don't have any refund policy, otherwise, I'll prefer to take a refund because I am afraid of being fooled after a premium listing too.
      Jul 16, 2022
      Mr. Ajay called me and gave me his mobile number to WhatsApp him the documents related to the payment (Bank statement). Then he helped me and resolved the problem within an hour. Thanks a lot to Mr. Ajay.
      JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      After complaint Mr. Sandeep from Justdial called me and asked me to send screenshot of payment done. After sending that they emailed, "This auto response is to notify you that we shall not be able to perform on your request as our system couldn't identify your contract details through the sender Email Address. We look forward to receive request from your primary email address mentioning your registered contact details to help you quickly."
      kaep's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 16, 2022
      Now they are giving missed calls and blank calls. Just harassing me. Not providing any solution. They've taken my hard-earned money and cheated me. They are FRAUD.
      Hello Kaep,

Team Justdial.
      Even I'm suffering from the pain after payment service is not activated and bad response from relationship manager
      Pls call me[protected]

This is to inform when our patient call us for taking appointment after disconnecting the call patients get call from unknown number and they ask for money. Firstly, they ask for smaller amount and then they keep on increasing it. This has happened many times with our patients. Kindly, look into this matters. The no from which our patients gets call is [protected].and even they send link to send money for booking appointment at our hospital. Following is the link for the same: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5G55S6Z.
        Jul 13, 2022
        Hello Sir,

Team Justdial.

Their marketing employee sell ECS contract by giving false commitment. and my contract did not active yet. so i want to cancel my ECS Contract because of wrong/false commitment provide by employee.
          Now they did not reply me on my email. they just doing justFRAUD.
          Now i want to refund my money back and cancel my contract.
          and many of customer con/fraud by their employee.

No response from [protected]@justdial.com
          No response from +[protected]
          No Response by getting by customer care by transfer call to senior representative etc.
          They did not provide any support or contact information to contact to justdial regarding to this issue.
          Jul 13, 2022
          Hello Krishanisgod,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

I registered my company at April 2022, after 2 months they stop providing leads to us and most of the provided leads are eighter not related to our business or outstation leads like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Orissa
            It is very sorry to say that they made ageement with our company for one year but it is regreted to say that after 2 months of the registration they stopped providing leads to our company APTECH ELECTRONIC SERVICES
            42, Metcalfe Street, 1st Floor, Room No.208, Kolkata - 700 013
            Hello Amiya,

Team Justdial.

We Had Placed a Oder To Bindra Treanport Owner Satinder Pal Singh Bindra Contact No[protected] For Transporting Cement From Guntur Andra Pradesh To Banglore karnatka On 18 June 2022 We Will Close The Deal in 15000.00 Turnkey Contact Payment terms will be 50% Advance & 50% after delivery after giving 50% advance advance i.e 7500/- transportor is asking more 2500.00 so will credit him total 10000.00 on 18th june-22 for the consignment after deposited him 10000.00 advance this transpotor in not acceoting any call and not replying us
              we request to refund our amount and blacklist this transportor
              Jul 07, 2022
              Updated by vblogistics
              we request to refund our amount and blacklist this transportor
              Jul 12, 2022
              Hello Sir,

Name - Shruthi Thakkar

Contact - [protected]

We run a company that sells clay construction materials.
                Upon signing up for free on Justdial, a salesman walked into our company promoting a service by Justdial, that would provide us with leads for our Business.

The service was sold by calling it a 'trial period' of minimum 3 months that the company provides. When we wanted to suspend the service,...

I am getting calls and whatsapp message from unknown battery providers after i search battery station in just dial
                How the hell you can sell my number and email address to unkown people without asking my permission

They are calling and dm me like cats and dogs

This is very bad just dial your are selling people private data without their permission

And how the hell they know my number i just visited their site only

Something is fishy...
                Jul 08, 2022
                Hello Aditya,

Team Justdial.

I have tried multiples time through call and app but nothing happened.
                  want to stop my ecs service parmanently, due to my personal financial reasons, kindly stop my ecs parmanently . My business name is liberty studio, located in chas bokaro, jharkhand, pin code - 827013, and my registered mobile no. Is [protected].
                  Jul 08, 2022
                  Hello Sagar,

Hi Team,

I had made payment of Rs 5899/- on 20th May 2022 and Rs-2655/- on 24th May 2022 for leads for my business.

As per the contract rule I have paid 3 advance installments and I don't want to continue further because of the fake leads provided by your system.

But the problem here is that even after paying Rs -8554/- I just received 46 leads and my contract has been put on hold. This is really...

My mother holding one mobile number for past two pass years daily receiving more then 10 to 15 unwanted call they asking whether it is "Tass gas agency" one or two days is fine to respond to the call and tell them that this is wrong number but one daily basis all the 365 days we can't encourage this me and my mother not working to that company.

All of them telling that number is available in "JUST DIAL" mother is BP patient while attending these kind of calls her BP getting shooting up. Already I have raised a complaint over phone the executives said that they will take it forward and here after your mother won't received calls.

But still we receiving such a call on daily basis.

If this is the case for if just dial not taking any proper action will escalate this as a big issue you want to face in consumer court.

So please remove my mother number from just dial "[protected]"

Thanks in advance

Gokul
                    Jul 05, 2022
                    Hello Gokual,

Team Justdial.

My issue is not resolved yet and I have called the sales representative (Naresh) many times, but he is not answering my phone calls now.

I had taken lead service from Justdial in April 2022 for 750 leads/month. But I have not received a single lead from justdial. My business was registered with mob. no +91 [protected].

Also, they deducted auto payments from my bank though services were stopped in June 2022.

Need full refund as service were not provided as promised.

The total amount debited is: INR 9440

please help to resolve the issue at the earliest.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Vinod
                      Jul 05, 2022
                      Hello Vinod,

Jul 12, 2022
                      Updated by optinsearch1
                      The issue is not resolved yet and I didn't get any phone or email from Justdial. The sales representative is not picking up my phone calls. This is what I was not expecting from Justdial.

Please can you help me out to resolve this issue.

When I took Justdial paid services i was told that I can discontinue them whenever I want to ...now after 6 months when I want to stop using the paid service and stop their monthly ecs...they simply do not respond and there is no way to stop their ecs from the app or even by calling them.

I think sending them a legal notice will be the only solution
                        Hello Mosal,

Team Justdial.

It’s very unprofessional act from just dial. As I did registration on Justdial because of regular follow up from the marketing team to register my business at Justdial. So al last as I thought of registering so the local representative came to my house and did the registration and told me about the ECS service. He also inform me that whenever I want to stop I can withdraw the service through the app at anytime. So I did the registration....

Mr.hariprasad shetty took amount from me and he said I will activate ur company profile and took money 20 days back and he not responding my call and not refunding my amount to me I will take serious action on ur just dial company
                          Hello Dani,

Team,
                            I am Suhas S. Shinde, System administrator of Siddhi Hospital & Laparoscopy Center Pvt Ltd, Balajinagar, Dhankawadi, Pune-411043. My Business Siddhi Hospital & Laproscopy Centre is listed in Justdial since long time. Patients search my hospital in google and click on the justdial link which pops up in first or second place in search index. When using mobile app, patients can directly use call button to use call option in justdial...

I have submitted an ECS stop request which is the method to discontinue all ongoing services with just dial and to cancel the auto deduction of their monthly subscription charges.I have submitted this request on june 3rd and send them all the required documents to stop ECS payment.But Just dial have debited the subscription charges for june and i got a message saying that there will be a deduction of the service charge in the month of july too.I got this message on july 1st. On enquiring about this they answered that this is because of the delay in submission of documents from the management side.This issue has to be resolved with immediate effect and the payment from july should have to be stopped with immediate effect.
                            Hello Joseph,

Team Justdial.

What I did once listing, so many phone calls talk absolutely rude if I say no/ This company makes money by deceiving people.

Just Dial Phone number [protected] 11:54 Time 30/06/22
                              Jul 01, 2022
                              Hello Nitul,

Team Justdial.

By mistake shared number in just dial, but now phone is ringing every minute. I don't want any call from just dial plz unsubsidized from just dial
                                Hello Hitansh,