JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Aug 18, 2022
2011

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 11

Cony sold us pro plan and when i pay then then have given wrong invoice and now they are denying to offer same services which they told us.
Hello Yogendra,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Change my mobile number
    Hello Anup,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

Recieving more than 500 calls with in 6 months from Just dial for Business promotion, which itold them i don't want that, but they refuses to listen me and again a new person with new no. with new theory or new package “Sir hamara ye package ke lo”

Even Truecaller blocking not usefull, they will call from a new number next time....

I listed my business on just dial in 2015 and ever since without fail just dial team calls me on my mobile phone trying to sell one or other business related services. Being fed up of the calls I unlisted my business from just dial and stoped their premium service but that has not deterred them from harassing me with their daily calling. I have requested to their teams and sent emails to them as well but all gone in vain. They have to stop this harassment, my number is even listed in DND but they continue to harass me on [protected] & [protected]
      Hello Shweta,

Team Justdial.

The salesman not giving proper information about investment and scheme. Not saying about ECS . I am giving payment and then also they demanding and cut the ECS from my account not giving proper service, please don't invest money in just dial they are making fraud.
        Hello Prasad,

Team Justdial.

I have been registered with Just dial ltd for the purpose of promotion of business, I have taken platinum position in which they have assured 15 to 20 leads per day. However I am not able to get single lead a day also. They have fooled me and cheated me. They presurised me to sign the agreement gave me foolish committment. Inspite of having top position still I am getting calls to upgrade the packege. When I complained to the senior manager...

We have subscribe the 100% services for our business Talent Attestation to Hyderabad & Chennai locatiion. After make a payment we said next day plan actived but still not receing call /leads from both location.
          We daily followup to mrs Anju but result get it. and Sell person Sumit Rakheja they sudendly invisible after made payment, no calls, no update fron that guy.

That is very bad experince with Justdial.

Still waiting for positive responce.
          Hello Santosh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

I have been searching for dry fruits whole sellers since December 2021 on just dial i received tow calls from the whole sellers on the same day i was searching that is (22nd December 2021) the whole seller (trading Company wholesalers contacted me through whatsApp his name was somnaath, he shared his products photos with their prices and his GST certificate for proving his authenticity.I placed my first order on 7th march for which i paid...
            Gud after noon sir i am face daily your calls morning 10 calls and eve 10 calls i am already said ur telecallers pls i am not ur customer so don't call me but daily continous calling for me i am so much mind pressure...

Unnecessarily receiving SMS recommendations
            Please stop
            Hello Naman,

Hi there,
              I am Dr. Ranjeet Tiwari a Practicing dentist and owner of D.D Denal Clinic situated in Madangir Area, South Delhi - 110062.

I would like to file a formal complaint against Justdial company. The agent of Justdial has intentionally linked my private cell phone number ([protected]) with an another dental clinic situated in same area named as Sethi Dental Clinic, madangir South Delhi (primary contact -[protected])....
              Yesterday I put wrong number of Feroz Khan by mistake. So I am re-complaining with correct contact number.

I am complaining about a person registered on justdial because I got his number from just dial to purchase the ticket. He is working in skyline overseas and his name is Feroz Khan. I was about to purchase a ticket for my wife and he demanded 20 thousand advance which we provided and he make booking but then I cancelled...
              Dear Complain and redressal team,

This is to record a serious complain and my experience with Just dial services. I am a new entrepreneur and started my digital marketing company in Jan 22. On[protected], I received call from Shalini ([protected], shalini.[protected]@justdial.com) and Ankit ([protected], ankit.[protected]@justdial.com ) being just dial employees to help me grow my business further and promised many things and services...
              Fraud
              Hello Ajit,

Team Justdial.

Justdial के executive के माध्यम से मैने 32000rs ka subscription Plan लिया 20 दिन हो गए अभी तक एक लीड नही आ रहे है
                Justdial executive मेरा call भी receive नही कर रहे है
                Hello Adarsh,

Team Justdial.

Myself running a software training firm at guduvanchery chennai. The salesperson Dhiyaneshwaran reached me for taking the leads package at Justdial the package he told me to take was 1770 per month i said i was not interested in justdial he asked me to try for 3 months if not satisfied you can cancel at any time he said. he asked me to pay 2 months as advance after 2 months over I can pay for 3rd month he said also my phone and said he is...
                  We were promised to take a Business Package for lifetime by justdial executive for our business expansion in 2018 July, Its been 4 years we have been their customers. Slowly the enquires got less from 10 enquires to each month intially after the that slowly the enquiries got lesser. Reached the customer support multiple time they give lame excuses after that the enquiries will start. Its been 6 months there have been no enquires when reached...
                  Respected sir/madam,

I am Vaseem proprietor of New Samath Stores - Sathyamangalm Tamil Nadu Pin Code 638401 register on 30th December 2020 in Just Dail.
                  I was negotiated with final offer amount for 1 year from January 2021 to Dec 2021 with final price of Rs 11, 800/- INR
                  Agreed to pay as initial amount as Rs - 2596 and balance Amount will be deducted for 5 EMI @ Rs -1841 /-
                  As my ECS was supposed to be...

Why don't you people just understand when I have clearly stated you that I am not interested in your paid plans, still i am receiving calls from different people's for same, 6-7 calls in a day even after denying and requesting not to call me again for any paid plan of yours, please stop calling me.

Nidhi Singh
                  Hello Nidhi,

Team Justdial.

Our company is plumbing contracting company (Sri Krishna Plumbing Solutions - Coimbatore ), just Dial marketing team had been calling and ask at least 3-times a week to updating my address. I told them we are not interested but they are not responding too many marketing calls even though I activated DND in my phone . I don't have call history but today[protected] I received call from this number - [protected] Time : 9:54 am

With Regards