JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2022
2003
Profile

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

JustDial.com reviews & complaints(3586)

Prashant Maurya, team leader in just dial and Mohit took the money for banner on their website.It has been more than 20 days.
No banner given by them and they are not responding to the calls.
"Hello Ria,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

riaagrawal's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 29, 2021
I did, with no response.
Plus the staff i mentioned above are very rude.
I request you to kindly refund my amount.
"Hello Ria,

riaagrawal's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 14, 2021
Still waiting for my refund

I buy fix postion pacakage from your company. And mr. prabjot from chandigarh is coming to my office. When I ask some of the keywords to him. He check that keywords and ask me its already merge in that keywords ( whose a lot to me)

But after purchasing that pacakage he said, me required are not merge

Kindly merge that keywords or refund my money or be ready for court case.
    "Hello Karun,

Team Justdial."

I was looking for transport vehicle in just dial and called company named JJ CARGO MOVERS . they did not accept the call after that transport. Just dial information and i booked a vehicle through them... They take 100% advance on behalf of transportation and did not send vehicle also did not refund the payment and my bike .. This is a fraud company listed in just dial.
      "Hello Sir,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Request you to help me.

I booked transport for delivery my goods and spoken with yogesh. He took my booking...

A transport vendor who contacted through them has taken money and did not do assigned job, now even not answering call
        "Hello Shuhbham,

Dear team

You referred a tv mechanic ([protected])

I have a problem with him. He took 3 days to repair he tv and he offered me repair the iphone also. I gave my iPhone but he is not responding. It's been 2 weeks, but no response.. I am gonna file police case against him. Need your intervention to solve this. Thanks
          "Hello Kaarthikk,

Team Justdial."

I hold 3 sites in just dial with my mobile no [protected] .when ever one is trying to call to this number by cheking in just...
            I am the owner of DK CARS Dehradun Uttarakhand. Employee of just dial Ashutosh from dehradun and Shubham from Delhi took a...
            I had deposited 11800 INR on 20th feb 2019 for just dial service .
            but after 1000's of follow up no services given,...
            I am a customer of just dail, i activated my account on february, package is done 10000 as call leads and leads. Regularly...

I enquired about plumber in just dail..one person assisted to the work.He came to my home and didn't work anything..he told us like equipment is not with me right now.. tomorrow I will come with that mechine..and demanded for advance..we given 2500 Rs .from that day onwards he blocked all my contact numbers..

Plumber Name : Ganesh Yadav
            Contact number : [protected]
            "Hello Anjani,

Respected sir,
              sir one of your company employee working in Justdial, Name sumanth, I paid 3500 amount for my business listing purpose, but still is not listing in my business, I transffered my amount, he says he is justdial employee, he follow up from 4months, I paid amount, after that his phone switch off, refund my amount as soon as possible sir

regards
              solman
              "Hello Solman,

Team Justdial."

I mark a mail many times to Just Dial but no Revert and no Resolution of my complain till date.officer not pick my phone i...
                I have subscribed in justdial in the month of March 2020 . on that time executive said me that your subscription is valid...

I am Sylvi wilson from Cochin kerala. I have done a trsnsaction of Rs.7750/- on 10.07.2021 to KSFE, and gone to a wrong account. My number is [protected]. Please either revert that amount to my account or let me know where is it gone with details of sccount.
                Sylvi Wilson
                [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                "Hello Sylvi,

Team Justdial."

Hi calling from Rudra properties [protected] /[protected] sachin khandelwal since 10 coplaints are give but no response very bad service .I am not receiving calls from 15 july i have complaint 10 times but no response.my money is getting waisted .i have to give a complaint of fraud on u guys .please resolve
                  JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Please resolve fast and send leads rudra properties [protected]
                  "Hello Sachin,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial."

I have account with Just dial in the name of Dr. Madhuri Tetgure.
                    1st emi deducted on 28th April
                    2nd emi deducted...

I have contineously cheated for last 3 years. We have been raising compalints to aarti but she is cheating us every time.

I had paid for contract renewal with the commitment from justdial that the contract will not renew early. Byt every yeart aarti is cheating and renewing the contract on the date of payment.
                    My contract renewal is supposed to be August.
                    Can you please ensure I am not being charged twice for June to August?
                    Please refund the amount from my previous contract since you have started new contract before my previous one expired for last 3 years.
                    "Hello lakme Chembur,

Team Justdial."

I requested many times to cancel my contract by phone and mail
                      . But not doing that
                      And my contract is renewed...
                      Hi Sir/Madam,
                      As I wanted to stay in hotel room one of my friend but I was already late to spend couples of hour with...