Justdial.com — cheated by marketing agent

Saidabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 sirish.singh9 on May 22, 2019
I've been cheated by just dial's marketing agent. I had been promised that my organization will be given a top 5 position in just dial and data for 2 years. After 15 days i realized that my listing was not in top 5 and had contacted just dial. Then the marketing agent came to my place insulted me and started name calling. Upon further persuading and follow ups i got in touch with mr prashant who said he could not do anything about this situation and just dial will not be able to help us out.
Invoice number:ts0419sn60021028.

I want my issue to be resolved by processing the refund.

[May 22, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sirish.singh9, May 22, 2019
The manner in which my trust has been swindled and the way the marketing executive mislead and misguided me to close the sale questions just dials business practices. After 15 days of signing the contract I have raised the issue and no one is bothered to resolve the issue. I do not understand why just dial is not coming front and resolving the issue. Its holding the money that i paid and my trust as a hostage and is exploiting my position.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Hello MR. Sirish Singh,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number and company name at [email protected] and we shall get back to you.

You can always get in touch with us on [email protected] or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial
Updated by sirish.singh9, May 24, 2019
Ive posted here because Ive made several attempts to reach out to just dial’s customer service by calling and mailing to that mailbox. I am yet to receive the support to resolve the issue.
Updated by sirish.singh9, May 27, 2019
Ive posted to that mailbox multiple time and no one has got back to me. Its disappointing that I have paid for the contract for 2 years and struggling to get the attention of just dial people.

2094
    Justdial.com - cheated by marketing agent