[Resolved] JustDial.com — driving school

786_deepak on Jan 10, 2018
Dear team,
You had given my number to this guy about to driving school, he had calling me with these number ([protected] and [protected]) and we had fixing the timing 7:00 clock but day first he did change the timing as per your convenient but still i was start training with this guy. He want to submit amount 1500 rs but we had submitted first day only 500 then he was training two day then he had call me submitted full payment then i will pay full amount after that he did not came regularly and don't informed me any thing when i was calling then he was telling me my car was some problem, now yesterday i was calling him, he was using abuse language, you don't recommend this guys any body number, because if you keep given any body number then your service will be bad impect.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2018

[Jan 10, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018
Hi Deepak,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can revert back to you.

Team Justdial
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018
Hi Deepak,

You can also contact our customer service team on[protected] so we can help you further.

Team Justdial