[Resolved] Justdial.com — fraud people not stopping my ecs

Jabalpur, Jabalpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 dohre on Dec 25, 2018
I've signed for justdial ad for my travels business but after getting frustrating for garbage leads i tried stopping their ecs but they have not stopped it. I have tried my times for closing my services in just dial customer care number but they are not responding me and saying that we are not stoping services and ecs will be debited continue.
I have also complaint id as mention below:
Dear customer,
As per our recent discussion & agreement terms, your ecs stands continued. We look forward to having a strong business relationship in days to come.

Warm regards,
Data & time:[protected]:26
Type of complaint: less leads
Source: inbound call
Status: open
I contacted the bank branch and they said they are helpless they said it is need to be stop from company end but the company is not listening.
Please requesting you stop my services and also resolve my issue

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2019
after communicating just dail team they are not stoped my services and below massage recevied by just dial.

As per our recent discussion & agreement terms, your ECS stands continued. We look forward to having a strong business relationship in days to come.

Warm Regards,

Complaint ID: 2170791
Data & Time: 24-12-18 11:26
Status: Open
Edit Link: http://jsdl.in/EL-

today talk with vaishaki pujari JUST DIAL employe but she is also cammite for not stop my ecs and she is say that deposite 3 months ecs then stop unliess ecs will be continue
please resolve isssue

[Dec 25, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please help us with your company name & registered contact number so we can check and try to set it right for you.
Write to us on [email protected] or call on our customer care number [protected]

Team JustDial
Updated by dohre, Dec 31, 2018
dear i have share my all detail but ECS not stop now
Updated by dohre, Jan 05, 2019
Dear
my probloum has been not resolve and also they not getting any responce and not stop my ecs and below attenched all screen short
thanks

Complaint ID: 2170791
Data & Time:[protected]:26
Status: Open
Edit Link: http://jsdl.in/EL-

today talk with vaishaki pujari (contact number :[protected] and [protected] JUST DIAL employe but she is also cammite for not stop my ecs and she is say that deposite 3 months ecs then stop unliess ecs will be continue and they are calling me multiple number and talk multiple person and all person say that ecs will not stop please suggest what i do
please resolve isssue

JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Hello dohre,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [email protected] or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Comments

Somebody has loaded my no. [protected] on wildlife sanctuary and i am getting unlimited calls daily.

2096
    Justdial.com - fraud people not stopping my ecs