JustDial.com — fraud with customer without any signed contract

Wipenex IT on Mar 6, 2018
Just dial is a totally fraud company. Two marketing agents had came to my office and they take rs. 1499 for listing in just dial. They told us if you will be interested in our service then you may continue otherwise not. They had not told us any plan or contract with just dial. And they have activated the ecs plan, and now they are deducting amount from our account. I contacted to jd team they told us that they will not cancel the contract.
What a great fraud company in just dial, event customer has not accepted/signed any contract with jd and they are deducting amount.

I request all of you don't trust the just dial company, there are a lots of customer's complaints regarding in issue and all the customers are cheated by fraud company just dial.

[Mar 06, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 07, 2018
We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Just Dial
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

JustDial.com - fraud with customer without any signed contract