[Resolved] Justdial.com — getting calls back to back

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Banutas on Jan 26, 2019
Please help me in nt gettin calls back to back as I had applied for cs course but I'm nt interested now so I would request u to stop me from gettin calss as it's disturbing me so please stop the calls from the institution of Cs it's a humble request as I had registered it for gettin coaching so please stop the calls as it's very disturbing for me so stop the calls

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 1, 2019

[Jan 26, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2019
Hello Banutas,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please write a line about it along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

Team Justdial

Comments

I am Anil Chand registered to JUST DIAL the 8 months ago. Without my notice and acknowledgement, They have activated the 1 year plan. I don't need the subscription. I tried calling customer support, They haven't responding properly. If it's the case i may have to proceed with legal.

Hired them for wedding photography in October 2018...Its January 2019...still no wedding pocs have been provided...also the owners donot receive the calls...
Name of owner of the studio - Martin Linus

My business has been closed.

Justdial.com - getting calls back to back