[Resolved] JustDial.com — invalid ecs attempted

Jyotishahchauhan
I have started a business with just dial in the month of june but didn't find it fruitful and the customer service is wors, they dont even bother about client's query after the payment made. I was not happy with the services and asked them to discontinue the services and stop the ecs. Called them several times for the same and everytime the call back was arranged which i never received from them. I have been paying the just dial for nothing. Not getting any leads also i have shut down my business so there is no way i can continue with the services in future. I want my money back which i paid to this fraud company.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-12-25 10:25:57

[Nov 22, 2017] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Nov 23, 2017
Hi Jyoti,

We regret the inconvenience.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [email protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

Comments

My registered phone no.is [protected] n its been registered with the company name Hot Yoga studio
I have started a business with just dial in the month of Aug but didn't find it fruitful and the customer service is wors, they dont even bother about client's query after the payment made. I was not happy with the services and humbal Requesting them to discontinue the services and stop the ESC. Called them several times for the same and every-time the call back was arranged many time from who is following up the case which i never received from them. I have been paying the just dial for nothing. I have shut down my business so there is no way i can continue with the services in future. I want my money back which is i paid to this..
I have started a business with just dial in the month of Aug but didn't find it fruitful and the customer service is wors, they dont even bother about client's query after the payment made. I was not happy with the services and humbal Requesting them to discontinue the services and stop the ESC. Called them several times for the same and every-time the call back was arranged many time from who is following up the case which i never received . I have been paying the just dial for nothing however i m very poor man, I have shut down my business so there is no way i can continue with the services in future. I want my money back which is i paid to this..

[protected], ARIF KHAN FABRICATION
ALT phone no is [protected] saleem

JustDial.com - invalid ecs attempted