Justdial.com — just dial wont stop ecs

Royal Computer, Shop No 8, H wing, Royal Park, Ambernath E, Ambarnath, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Pravin Bhorge on Jun 20, 2019
I started using Just dial service 3 year ago. Now that I am not satisfied with the service I want to cancle ECS. I have been calliong Just Dial to cancle ECS from April, they are saying that I need to give them 3 month Intimation which I gave in April. Till date they are not stopping or working on my request.
When I called then again last month Just Dial executive said there is not manager available but they will call back in 6 hours. But no one called.
Kindly help me to stop Just Dial ECS

Royal Computer

[Jun 20, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019
Hello Mr. Pravin Bhorge,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial

Comments

I have contract with justdial a month ago and we send our 10 category list to justdial and they list on my business only 4 category and now we try to add they tell me you can't edit your category. and also contact person not receiving call. and i am asking to cancel my contract then told me we can'y cancel contract.

Justdial.com - just dial wont stop ecs