[Resolved] JustDial.com — not stopping my ecs deduction

WI Catalogers on Jan 29, 2018
My 1 year tenure is finished with just dial as per the agreement, i have also closed my business but the ecs is still deducting from my account, i have contact customer support of just dial but they never respond and always tell me for call back but they never respond back, i'm fed up of their sales team, i just want my ecs stop, i talk to a guy named ashutosh he told me that you will have to continue for 3 months after 3 months we will stop your ecs so i agree but after 1 and half month i call again to just dial they told me they didn't get any request to cancel your ecs, now they are telling again you have to wait for 3 months, customer support never respond to any of my call they always says ecs department is busy we will arrange you a call back but no one calls back, i'm mentally frustrated and economically very weak just dial is exploiting me, please someone help me i beg you help me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2018

[Jan 29, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 29, 2018
Hi Azim,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

Team Justdial.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

My train ticket booking with JD ID #TBE3J7S7S2A1Q2Y9 for HOWRAH JN to Dadar Central has failed.but my amount deduct from my account (Rs. 2106.54) is date on 20/01/2018 is on line payment after login & given otp the amount is deduct from my account almost 7hrs gone but my my amount is not return to my account so please do the needful.

JustDial.com - not stopping my ecs deduction