[Resolved] Justdial.com — poor service, fraud people not stopping my ecs

suneelgate6 on Mar 12, 2018
I've signed for justdial ad for my business but after getting frustrating for garbage leads i tried stopping their ecs but they have not stopped it after 1 week of request and debited my account for the amount of 1180.

I contacted the bank branch and they said they are helpless they said it is need to be stop from company end but the company is not listening.

Any one suggest me any solution?
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 12, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Shrikant kashyap's response, Feb 24, 2018
JUSTDIAL se mujhe insaaf chahiye. yeh froudgardi band kro justdial or mujhe mere rupye vapis karo.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018
Hello Mr Sunil,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.
Team Just Dial
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Cheating ... got money from us then no responsible from there . they are not pick up coming phone
Sir me 3-4 mahino se apna ecs stop karne ki request kar rha hu lakeen koi bhi meri baat nahi sunte mene apna bussiness band kar diya h or me just dial se bhi anurodh karta hu ke please aap bhi mere account me ecs lagana band kare me aapki ecs dene me saksham nahi hu
I m sorry

Amit kumar
Amazetour&travels
Mo.[protected]
I have not take any subscription or service for any work.
Justdial ne mere bank a/c. Se rupye nikal liye hain. Mene toh kisi or ko ek simple check diya tha usne pata nhi kya kiya mere check ke sath, ki mere bank a/c. Se har week or month rupye nikal rhi hai justdial company. Yeh company bhut badi dhokebaaz hai .
If there is zero rating I would prefer giving that to Justdial. Their customer service is worst. They are bothered until you sign the contract and after that they completely ignore your issues. I’m also a victim of Justdial ECS fraud.
People beware.

Justdial.com - poor service, fraud people not stopping my ecs