[Resolved] Justdial.com — refund of subscription amount.

DevinderMandlaus on Mar 10, 2018
We dhriti interiors have subscribed with this company to provide us customer data as per our need. The details were discussed threadbare with their representative mr girish regarding our requirements and promised the same. But not even the proper keywords as decided were uploaded for which i have been requesting for the last one month or so. The leads we have been receiving are absolutely out of context, few of which were duly sent back on mr girish's whatsapp for his consideration and to make proper corrections / amendments for which he promised to care of my problem. For this he referred my case to one ms shumaila to take care of my problem. She contacted me on several occasions but could not solve my problem. Now the situation is that neither of them are prepared to respond back favourably. From almost the past couple of weeks they are not at all responding to my repeated requests. This time i subscribed just because mr amitabh bacchan being their brand ambassador and due to his credibility. Their behavior has not only damaged their reputation but also of mr bacchan's. I am totally dissatisfied with their services and want them to return my subscription amount immediately.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 10, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by DevinderMandlaus, Mar 10, 2018
Forgot to mention the amount in my complaint. The amount is Rs 24, 780/- for 12 months period. This amount should be refunded to us, this is our request.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018
Hello Mr Devinder,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
Please write a line along with your registered contact number at feedback@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Just Dial
Updated by DevinderMandlaus, Mar 17, 2018
My problem as not yet been resolved as their is no response from Just Dial.
Updated by DevinderMandlaus, Mar 23, 2018
My complaint has not been resolved till date by Just Dial. I would request you to please get my money refunded.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Justdial.com - refund of subscription amount.