Justdial.com — stop ecs - justdial a fraud company

E30 Midc Ambad Nasik, Nashik, Nashik District, Maharashtra, India
 9822551111 on Apr 22, 2019

We had a contract for only 1 year which has already expired in feb 2019. Kindly reimburse my 2 ecs which have been wrongly deducted by you.

Please stop the ecs with immediate effect else we will be forced to go in the consumer court.

Also your representative in nashik does not lift the phone.

Please confirm.

Vikas mathur

[Apr 22, 2019] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 9822551111, Apr 22, 2019

We had a contract for only 1 year which has already expired in Feb 2019. Kindly reimburse my 2 Ecs which have been wrongly deducted by you.

Please stop the ECS with immediate effect else we will be forced to go in the consumer court.

Also your representative in Nashik does not lift the phone.

Please confirm.

Vikas Mathur

JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Hello Vikas Mathur,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract. We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [email protected] or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial

Comments

ECS Deduction even after receiving the Email from Justdial that no further deduction will me made from my Account. Proofs attached.

Business Name: NamePlate Sign

Registered my business with Justdial in NOV 18 for 1 Year and after that called them for ECS stop. Now from last 5 months Amount is deducting from my account even after many calls I have made to Justdial about the same but no one is giving satisfactory answer or not lodging any complain.

Feel helpless