[Resolved] Justdial.com — stop my ecs services

Deen electricals on Jan 30, 2018
I asked to stop my ecs services from april 2017 but they not doing. They not taking my request to cancel the service. All calls from justdail is fake and useless one. They were charging for useless service. They charged from my minimum balance and made me charged penalty. The services exceed 1 year but they continue to charge. So, please stop my service and refund my money which is charged exceed 1 year asap.
Contract no:44248073
Deen electricals
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2018

[Jan 30, 2018] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2018
Hi Sarbudeen,

Greetings from Justdial.com

Your feedback is important to us and we are committed to provide a suitable resolution .

We were trying to get in touch with you but did not receive any reply from your number. Please provide your registered number or contact us on[protected].

Assuring you of our best services.

Team Justdial
Updated by Deen electricals, Feb 04, 2018
[protected] registered number.when i contact justdial they are not solving my issue, that's why i complaining through consumer complaints.solve my problem asap
Updated by Deen electricals, Feb 10, 2018
Jan 30, 2018
Mark as Resolved

Contract no:44248073
Deen electricals

JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Jan 31, 2018
Hi Sarbudeen,

Greetings from Justdial.com

Assuring you of our best services.

Team Justdial

I replied with all details, but still know they not stopped my services.They extended my 1 year contract services without my permission.i requested to stop service through mail and i called to customer care to stop, it.they don't.what is the procedure to just stop you service with is useless.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Justdial.com - stop my ecs services