[Resolved] Kapil Chit Funds — Chit amount Rs.4,05,000 not released from Feb 2016

Podili, Prakasam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Siva Prasad DV
My name Durbakula Ramadevi, residing at Podili, my chit no: fmrt09j/45 in Kapil chit funds, and i lift my chit on 25th Jan 2016, and the branch is Markapur, Prakasm (DT), AP. I need to get total Rs.4, 05, 000. They told after lifting the chit, they will pay the money with in one month. Now already 8 months over. Still they are not released the chit amount. When ever we are asking the money, they are telling that they will give today or tomorrow. From the last 8 months they are telling the same story. At present, the branch manager name is Mr.Satish. I need to get back my amount. Please have a look in this complaint and do the needful. My contact no is : +91 - [protected], [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2016

[Oct 05, 2016] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Siva Prasad DV, Oct 05, 2016
hi

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500072
    Kapil Chit Funds - Chit amount Rs.4,05,000 not released from Feb 2016