Kapil Chit Funds Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Kapil Chit Funds

Having problems with Kapil Chit Funds?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kapil Chit Funds customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kapil Chit Funds

Kapil Chit Funds Website

Kapil Chit Funds Head Office Address

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Kapil Chit Funds Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Kapil Chit Funds reviews & complaints(909)

I am g Chandra Shekhar subscriber in FMHT01S-41 at mahabubabad branch. I am prized with 16, 50, 000/- on 29.03.2022. but conducted late process by Kapil like surety form received after 2weeks, i am submitted sureties in one day. Searching by Kapil took 2weeks. After five days tell us my surety is problem. I am cleared that problem in one day. That file send to zonal office took 10 days. Verification completed on 09.05.2022. but still today onwards check no. Not alloted.

I had lifted 5 lachs chit 45 days ago, but i have not received money,
    the responce of the manager is nill
    my branch kakatiya 2 bhopalpally chit no FBLT16J25 MY ph no [protected]
    Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The worst ever. Do not recommend this to anyone. They don't give the money for 4-5 months and they don't even pay the interest for those 4-5 months but if we delay it for one day also, they make us pay the interest.
      Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am veeraharin I have 2 chits of one lakh rupees i auctioned in the month of june 2021 and September2021 at Nellore annamayya circle brach. My chit number is FNET 88f2 and FNET 88f3. Not giving money please persue and solve my problem
        Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am from Nellore I have 2 chits raised one year back but they are not giving money
          My name veeraharin rachaputi
          Chit number FNET 88f2 FNET 88f3
          Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have started our chit in Jan'22 and paid Rs 6, 700/- as second month installment to SUNIL REDDY agent of Kapil chits, Balanagar branch on[protected] but not paid by him to Company till the date[protected]. The branch manager of Kapil chits is not taking any responsibility for the said amount.
            Hoping for your quick response.

Kapil Chit Funds — Chit payment

Hello Sir Good Morning This Is Saini Kumar From Karimnagar Regarding (KAPIL CHIT FUND PVT LTD ) Rampur Branch, Karimnagar Manager Name : Thirupathi and I Have Register a complaint in Assistant Registrar of Chits, Karimnagar But Not Even responding I Had Attached a complaint Registered Xerox and The Memo from Kapil Chit Fund That The Payment Will be Done IN 10 Days But Not Even Responding for my chit payment since from 4 months Kindly Please...

KHYT15J-15 is my kapil id I want to discontinue the chit because of family problems I was paid 6emi s around 45k now the agent is telling to me that 28k is lavied to discontinue charges remaining amount will be given after completing all formalities….
              Is he saying correct and some one help me to discontinue from kapil

Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Buchireddypalem, Kapil chits are bad / kapil chit are totally bad . not responding manager for give back money. he is not pickup my phone i tried to again and again, he is just messaged me . manager number[protected]. i want only when i received my amount just only
                Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a test transaction if Rs.100/- on 20/04/2022 to my chit account.
                  The amount was not credited to my account till now...
                  I am one of the Chit member of your Kpil's chit family. we have participated the auction and lifted. Please find the below details for the same.

Branch : KARIMNAGAR
                  Group Code : FKRT19P-6
                  bidding Month : 45
                  Chit Value : 10, 00, 000/-
                  Bid Amount : 9, 60, 000/-
                  Running action month - 49.

There is no pending documents to submit, everything thing is clear.
                  the reason they...
                  Hi Kapil Team,

I have been a loyal customer of Kapil from past 12 years. I am here to address you my concern, due to pandemic we have lost the rhythm of salaries and payments, Still we have tried to do the payment on time, It is very difficult to pay penalty in thousands of rupees.As we urged the management to consider the penalty, Manager is no where concerned about the situation. I request the Kapil team to consider the...
                  I M. Changal Raju, native of Rajampet of Cuddapah district, is one of the customers of Kapil Chits (PVT) Ltd Hyderabad. I am the member of the chit KHB01T37J-44 worth Rs. 5 Lakhs . I have participated in the auction through online in the month of January 2022 and got lifted the chit, Verification was completed in the month of February and I have submitted all the necessary documents to the representative of Kapil chits. There after I am not...
                  I am on of the Chit member of your Kpil's chit family. we have participated the auction and lifted. Please find the below details for the same.

Branch : BHADRACHALAM
                  Group Code :TBCT07J-20
                  Auction Month : 36
                  Chit Value : 5, 00, 000/-
                  Bid Amount : 4, 43, 000
                  Running Auction Month: 37

Checked with the manager and told me will take 2-3 months for amount credit in the bank, paying...
                  My name is M Changal Raju from Rajampet Kadapa district, Andhra Pradesh. I have lifted the chit KHB01T37J-44 in the auction of the month January 22 and the verification was too delayed and completed in the month of February 22. I have submitted all the necessary documents to Kapil chits, but my prized amount has not been credited sofar. I have been enquiring at the local branch office, I couldn't receive any reply from them.
                  I am the...
                  My grandfather, has a chit in kapil chits in Eluru branch, the chit value is of 6 lakh rupees, the amount is his pension amount, the chit completed in 2021 march.
                  We have visited so many times branch office, the manger escaped from the office, very abused behaviour, Right now we are in emergency amount is required for us
                  The calls also not responding
                  Please Help us, The government taken action against this company...

They said only 2 government sureties are required at the time of withdrawing the amount. Later when the chit commenced and in the 3rd month when we got to withdraw the amount they have asked us for 5 sureties instead of 2. When we said we can provide 2 government and 3 private sureties they said ok and took all the 5 sureties with proof documents. After few days they said since we couldn't get the 5 government sureties they are not releasing the amount.

If the chit fund company clearly communicated to us initially that 5 government sureties are required then I wouldn't have subscribed for the chit.

The kapil chit fund company have cheated us by providing false information regarding the chit process and surety details. We need explanation as to why they have lied to us and we need the money in return asap by accepting the 2 government sureties that we have provided because that is what they have told us initially.
                  Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My FD maturity is completed in Jan 2021.
                    3 months completed.
                    Still I did not received my money.
                    Please help in this....
                    Chit Auction done in Nov 2021, Amount not received yet

Manager- Madhusudhan Reddy_Karimnagar Branch
                    No reponse from hi even after multiple calls.

Through all the documents are submitted 2months ago amount is not credited and he is not picking calls and sends messages...

No proper person to deal the settlement, As I joined gave lot of fake commitments and at the last moment of settlement also giving fake commitments