Kapil Chit Funds
Kapil Chit Funds Pvt. Ltd.

Kapil Chit Funds Customer Care

Kapil Chit Funds Pvt. Ltd.

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally
Hyderabad

Kapil Chit Funds Complaints & Reviews

Kapil Chit Funds — Issues regarding fraud services

Vikram Vickiee on Oct 19, 2020
I am P. Srinivas Goud.
My chit details are: KAPIL CHITS-TELANGANA: BHONGIR branch (TBGT06J-21)
I have issues...

Kapil Chit Funds — Kapil Chits Dilsukhnagar Branch Fraud

jeldi rajkumar benjamin on Oct 14, 2020
Kapil Chits Dilshuknagar Branch team is doing scam, they collect chit cheque from customer sign the passbook as receipt and...

Vishwa Theja on Oct 2, 2020
I paid my installment through online mode but the app failed in updating the amount even after a month and even levied penalty.Please update the online payment mode.

[Oct 02, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kapil Chit Funds — Delaying chit payment after lifting chit

Sandeshkamtala on Sep 24, 2020
    Joined 50 lakhs chit, chit lifted 18th month bid. Delaying payment wantedly after lifting chit. Don’t ever trust kapil chits,...

fay williams on Sep 21, 2020
    Hi team,

Whenever we took funds from kapil chits they always delayed out funds to come into our account. We've had delays in payment and when someone call we explain to them and give them a date for the payment. However there is no proper communication among there team. Others from the team call or message and threaten. Today one guy named khader messaged my wife and i've already discussed with ramana from the to team. Below is the message from this person khader which is not at all appropriate.

Kapil chits hyderabad khader payment due hai nahi tu garenter ku phone kartu nahi tu ghar pa jaka baithu

This is always been with kapil chit employees they do not have a way of talking and keep threatening to people.

[Sep 21, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kapil Chit Funds — chit amount not paid fart16j

[email protected] on Sep 18, 2020
      With reference chit amount not paid fart16j 34 which i requested for cancelled and remaining balance amount not paid me. More...

Sridhar Aileni on Sep 18, 2020
      Kapil chits husnabad, in siddipet district are not paying it's office (H. No:11-24) rent to owner/crediting in owner's account. Even agreement not made with the owner. Without checking property owners correctly, running office & not made agreement & also not paying office rent to it's owner sri. Aileni ramavva w/o aileni agam reddy.

[Sep 18, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Check image to find right owner details.

Check IMG for owner details

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Kapil Chit Funds — delay in payment of prized chit.

Gaddam Ramarao on Sep 9, 2020

I am g. Rama rao a subscriber in kapil chits group since april-2011. I had invested in your chits...

Kapil Chit Funds — 3, 00, 000 chit pending month amount paid but occution amount pending since 40 days

Nutenki Saikumar on Sep 8, 2020
        Shamshbad branch kapil chit am one of the cx and i have won occution and i paid pending months amount and am waiting since...

Jaipal Jadave on Sep 4, 2020
        They taking fine more than rs 500

[Sep 04, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

varalasrinivas on Sep 4, 2020
          Dear sir

I am member for 5 lakhs chit member in Himayath nagar branch. my payment completed and chit also over. I taken last one month(39th ). 40 th month payment deducted from chitt.
          Still today i am not received my chitt amount (04.09.2020)
          Any policy is there for kapil chitts to settle amount 3 months to[protected] months.
          My name : varala srinivas.

Vishwa Theja on Aug 27, 2020
            Sent 12000 to your agent but my application got updated for 7997. Kindly address my remaining amount issue.

[Aug 27, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bandi Rambabu on Aug 25, 2020
              Sir, good morning,
              My complaint is:
              Actually i am having 3 chits in karimnagar mankammathota branch, and every month i transfer the amount by transferring total installments to branch bank account only.
              When i paid the installments by transferring the total amount to branch bank account for the month of mar'20 for all the 3 chits, they have adjusted the total amount to only one chit.. When i ask them why you have done like this, then i shocked with answer given by the branch manager that he simply told that, who told you to transfer the amount to the branch account, and will do as we like, also he told dont transfer the amount to the bank account...

[Aug 25, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kapil Chit Funds — delay in payment

srinivas0000 on Aug 22, 2020
                I am srinivas subscriber of kapil chits, shadnagar branch,. I have lifted my chit on month of april and i submitted all my...

Kapil Chit Funds — Customer value/ amount settlement

sandolu shekar on Aug 20, 2020
                The employees in office arguing with me that the manager is not available and they are telling I'm not the employee of the...

Kapil Chit Funds — Not received chit amount

cskv05 on Aug 14, 2020
                We have lost the 10years trust on kapil chit fund because of mancherial market road branch manager, worst manager and the...

dhana18959 on Aug 10, 2020
                Hi Team,

I have member kapil chits of 5 lakh rupees. I have lifted the Chit on 31st May'20. Thay told that please provide the 1 Government surety and 3 private security signs. I have given those proofs after that they told that thsese not enough to process your chit. Then they agian told that Fixed the 150000 amount in my account (Kapil) aremaining will process. I Have asked the management to cancel the Chit. They told thay you have paid ~940000. If you cancelled we will give you Rs 120000. Still now no response from Kapil management they are mentally distubed me.Please resolve the issue.Please cancel the Chit and provide the my amount which I have paid.

[Aug 10, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ganesh kadari on Aug 6, 2020
                  Gud afternoon. Am ganesh kadari from warangal, telangana. I have been with kapil hits from last 5 years. I have done payment of 42 install out of 50. I have lifted my chit on month of may and provides all documents which is needed to office. But till now no response while calling no one responding... So sir please accept my complaint on this company.
                  Rajesh kumar
                  Kapil chits
                  Naimnagar branch
                  Hanumakonda.

[Aug 06, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shankar Bhargav on Jul 30, 2020
                    Dear tram,
                    My LIC documents are pending last 6 months.. urgent basic I have take my uncle's bonds. Present situation is horrible. Our bracnch : Parvitipuram main branch, district: Vizianagaram.
                    Kapil chits number:FBTP14F-8.
                    We are continuing process to ask the PvP bracnch, there no proper response and communication.

[Jul 30, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sumithra paul on Jul 29, 2020
                      I am trying for online payment but not successful.. Continuasly i am getting payment initialisation failed.in this corona pandemic situation how can i go to your office

I have two chits in kurnool
                      My number [protected]

[Jul 29, 2020] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.