Kapil Chit Funds — chit auction done in january 2019

Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Srinivas Gundu on Mar 16, 2019
Dear all,

This is inform you that, i have joined kapil chits with chit value 1000000 and 50 months duration at miyapur branch. Last january i had done my chit auction after my 32 month with successful payments without any delay and submitted required documents along with surity as per kapil chits rules. It is closed to 2 months now and am struggling to get my money from them and nobody is responsible. The manager number always on do not disturb mode and ask to send the message if any emergency, and no use with sms as well.

Please be safe and never trust this guys..
They required surity from their customer but no support for customers...

[Mar 16, 2019] Kapil Chit Funds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Iam subscriber of 10 lacks (lifted) chit at balapur baranch, sir i want to know if chit amount not paid one month how much amount take as penalty.
I lifted the chit in April 2018 . it's been a year, but I didn't get a single rupee from the company.naidupet branch nellore.manager said we need time.no response from r m also.one year we are waiting waiting but no use. I need solution for this.iam very seriously asking for my money my number [protected]
Am Ajay rajkumar

I have lifted chit amount 4months back in Kapil chit funds pvts ltd in Alwal branch with chit number FAT08P-4 and provided all the documents..but cheque is not yet disbursed..
Manager Vinod Kumar is not properly responding when ever we call him regarding the chit..please help in resolving the issue..
My name M L V prasada rao customer of Kapil chit coastal Ltd. RAMACHANDRAPURAM my chit FRCPT08J-4, 5L Chit I complete my payments. But branch manager used money personally not update in branch. Now it is reflecting as I didn't pay amount. Plz resolve my probkem

House No 3-6-9/10, 1st Floor, Above Corporation Bank, Vivekananda Nagar Colony, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500072
    Kapil Chit Funds - chit auction done in january 2019