Karnataka Bank — Failed transactions

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I'm trying to send money online and on merchant sites using both UPI and ATM card since last 30-35 days but every time the transaction is failing. Neither I am able to transact with ATM card nor with any UPI app. However, other account holders of the same branch are not facing any such problem as I have verified it myself during that time.

I am able to register my account on (UPI) Apps. The problem is all the transactions are getting failed on sending money.
And all the transactions are getting failed even in making purchases on the e-commerce website with debit card.

"I called and mailed the bank many times and explained my problem but they did nothing except making excuses for server error and ATM is active."

Kindly look into it and have the problem resolved.
We are facing much inconvenience because of it. Looking forward to immediate fixing of the problem ASAP!.

Account Holder Details
RANJEET PRAJAPATI
A/C: [protected]
IFSC Code: KARB0000545
Jul 21, 2021

Karnataka Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 22, 2021
Updated by Ranjeet1222
No update received.

Karnataka Bank
    Karnataka Bank Phone
    Karnataka Bank Address
    Post Box No. 599.Mahaveera Circle, Kankanady, Dakshina Kannada Dist., Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 575002