[Resolved]  Karvy — demat account not credited

I have deposited a cheque with karvy dehradun office on 28may2019 while i got a message of default in pay of 900rs only on friday i. E 31may2019 and due to which my some shares were liquidated and while my bank a/c was also debited with same amount as of cheque but my demat account wasn't credited with amount. I want my loss incurred due to karvy bad service to be rectified and repay to me.
Client is 271653 ashutosh
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2019

[Jun 03, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2019
Dear Sir

We regret the inconvenience caused. Will try to do the needful.

Team Karvy
Updated by ashutosh_1219 Jun 11, 2019
Only amount of cheque was credited after 3days I notified the complaint with karvy centre [protected] no one didn't thought to give back my shares which was liquidated of amount 1150 kindly reverse the amount client id271653 Dehradun
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Only amount of cheque was credited after 3days when I notified the complaint with karvy centre [protected] no one didn't thought to give back my shares which were liquidated of amount 1150 on 31stmay 2019 kindly reverse the amount client id271653
Employee o[censored]r Karvy office staff is not good ... in solan when I visit in ur karvy office there is a person named Daya ram talking miss behaviour ... is very shame ful ... please do any action
Hi, This is Parthiban worked on Karvy Inotech Pvt Ltd, in the project of Edelweiss broking Pvt Ltd as desk top support engineer in the Period of JUL 2018 to Apr 2019 with proper notice period reliving & mail acceptance.
Still I'm not getting my reliving letter & Experience letter

Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034