[Resolved]  Karvy — I didn't get my payout.

I had made a payout of rs 1843 on 3rd may morning time and i didn't got payout till now. I am trying to contact them but they are not replying. Even they charged too much brokerage after that they are not trustworthy. Fraud company fraud peoples. On 30 april i deposited 4000 amout for trail basis and i got a loss of rs 1630, rs 429 brokerage which is too much higher banknifty. Total 2059 amout was deducted after that i have 1943 in my demat account balance but they charged 100 rs for invalid reason which i don't know after that i had decided that i will never do trade on this platform and decided to withdraw my money and i made a withdrawal of 1843 on 3rd may between 9-10 am but till today i didnt received my money.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 7, 2019

[May 06, 2019] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response May 07, 2019 Dear Sir

Kindly share your client code. We will forward it to the concerned team and resolve it at the earliest.

Team Karvy
Updated by MPleoking May 09, 2019 My client code is A45066249 till today I didnt received my money.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Karvy
    Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034