[Resolved] Karvy — share certificate and dividend refund and some share transfer to iefp account

1 Review
 sameer kumar gupta on Feb 3, 2018
Dear sir,
My name is ramesh chandra gupta
Folio no.[protected] and[protected] of ril my problem is that i have not deviled that share certificate on my address due to change address i want to new certificate on my address for demobilization and some of share and dividend transfer to iepf that i want to claimed for refund what is the process and where is i written for that and what is the paper and document required for that
Please communicate to me on my mo no [protected] [protected]
Or email id - yuvraj.151977@gamil.com.
Also i have some debenture certificate of reliance petroliam and some certificate of reliance energy limited i am not understanding that what can i do for that...

Thanks and regard
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2018

Complaint Status

[Feb 03, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified Support
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have already replied to the above investor on 20.01.2018. The reply mail is attached for your ready reference.
Any clarifications on this issue, please write to us kcpl.support@karvy.com.

Team Karvy
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 40 2331 2454
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - share certificate and dividend refund and some share transfer to iefp account