[Resolved] Karvy — shares demat

1 Review
 calacl on Dec 18, 2018
Hello there!

My mother was allotted shares for hero honda in 1985, during the course of time my father followed up for 6 years for physical share certificates with hero honda (Now known as hero moto corp). However till today there has been no response on the same. I have filed multiple letters and emails to karvy since july 2018 in the matter and the only response i have received is an email stating they are looking in to the matter. Is there any agency which governs such rta? How do i file my complain or proceed for a legal action in the matter? I want you to register a complain too.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2019

Complaint Status

[Dec 18, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified Support
Karvy Customer Care's response, Dec 18, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

We regret the inconvenience caused.

With reference to the above complaint, we request you to share your folio no. (or) DP ID/Client ID and name of the company to kfpl.support@karvy.com to enable us to check and resolve it shortly.

Thanks & Regards
Team Karvy
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good)
    Customer satisfaction rating
    +91 40 2331 2454
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - shares demat