[Resolved] Karvy — transliteration error again and again

sunil_iitr2002 on Feb 17, 2018
For the last three or four times i am trying to update my address in my adhaar but every times i get the transliteration error. When i enter my address in english the translation in hindi is totally wrong so i enter the right translation by entering the right phrase in english and this way i get the right address in hindi too. Please tell me specifically what is wrong with this or i have to keep the wrong translation in hindi in my adhar.

Aadhar no[protected]
Last urns 0000/00492/23959
0000/00490/97233
0000/00487/04961

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 22, 2018

[Feb 17, 2018] Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2018

With reference to the above compliant, we will check with the internal team and get back to you shortly. Any further queries please write to us kcpl.support@karvy.com

Team Karvy
Karvy Customer Care's response, Feb 19, 2018

With reference to the given below requests,

1.[protected] this request had rejected due to "Transliteration Error",

Attaching portal screenshot for your information.

2.[protected] this request had rejected due to "Invalid Documents and Transliteration Error",

3.[protected] this request had rejected due to "Transliteration Error",

Team Karvy

Updated by sunil_iitr2002, Feb 19, 2018
sir, In Hindi which is my Mother Tongue we write कैम्पस नॉट कंपस and क़्वार्टर is also correct.Pl change my address as mentioned in last request..However in last request I entered कंपस thinking that it is causing the transliteration error.
Updated by sunil_iitr2002, Mar 03, 2018
Today on 03.03.18 I again tried to update my address and I got the message "Your Request 0000/00495/56251 has been rejected due to: Transliteration Error in the Request Field".This is the 4th time i have been denied my service.Pl tell me what is the transliteration error in my request.I seems that people are being forced to go to Karvy deliberately.Consumers are not liable for fault in your software systems.Pl update my address.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My client code - 2713810

payment shown rs.3190.00 on 23/1/2018 not transfered to my account till date despite many phone calls
Adhar software is totally a junk as a consumer staying in other place don't know language and keep editing and receiving transliteration error n number of time . Team who designed it is the biggest fool in world . Firstly a person new to this unaware to b a suffer in coming time with this junk error if try to make in his known local then moving to other where actually working not acceptable as Adhar reflecting his origin language till now I tried many times for address chat but failed not even when tried in bank operator was searching signal for database this is technology we r with

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034
    Karvy - transliteration error again and again