Kaun Banega Crorepati — Fake call by KBC

Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal District, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Tarun Bele
sir m name is dr tarun bele from bhopal madhya pradesh and in my mother get a call from[protected] on 5 june 2014 and they says that sh win 25 lakhs rupees in kbc nd then when i call on that no he says me to diposite 25000 rupees in there account number at the same day other wise i have to deposite 65000 rupees if i not diposite it on same day i did not diposite any rupees in any account pls tell me the process of clameing prise money and do some action against these type of fake calls.

Comments

dear sir i got a call from [protected], [protected] they told me you win 25 lak from kbc and you have to deposit 12k, thanks to god help me a lot i chek some online reviw, then i scold u pakistani people dont make fool to india people, he told me app log sab dabha kardiye PAKISTAN ka mene bola aap logo ne india ka sab khatam kardiya MENE BOLA MENE POLIC STATION gaithi but bo bola INDIA KA POLIC KUCH NAHI KAR SAKTA HAMARA and i scold very badly then i feel happy,
sir my name is Shri Sanjay Santra (Mob. no. [protected]) from Uluberia, Howrah, West Bengal and in my wife get many call from [protected] & [protected] on 20 October 2014 and they says that she win 25 lakhs rupees in kbc nd then when i call on that no he says me to diposite 16000 rupees in A/c-[protected] there account number at the same day other wise I have not diposite it on same day, I did not diposite any rupees in any account pls tell me the process of clameing prise money and do some action against these type of fake calls.
Sir m name is dr Deepak Bhaskar from Mumbai i get a call from [protected] on 5 Dec 2014 and they says that I win 25 lakhs rupees in kbc nd call on [protected], i did not Call.

But Sir,
Pls. Do Some Action against the fake caller

Please Do Something
i have got miss call from [protected] from this number
date=[protected] time=9:01 Pm