Kaun Banega Crorepati — PHONE LINES CLOSED BEFORE TIME

AHMEDABAD, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 shailesh_bhavsar73
SIR, I M SHAILESH BHAVSAR CELL NO.[protected]. I HAD CALL TO KBC DT.[protected].25 P.M. FOR JACKPOT QUESTION REPLY. BUT THEY REPLY ME THAT LINE IS CLOSED ACTUALLY LINE CLOSED TIME WAS GIVEN 8.30 OF[protected].

KINDLY GIVE ME JUSTICE ABOUT THIS AFTER CHECHING & VERIFYING. -

REGARDS,

SHAILESH BHAVSAR

PHONE LINES CLOSED BEFORE TIME

Comments

For the Organization of Kaun Banega Crorepati ( KBC ), Mumbai

Sir, Today ( dated 08/11/2012 ) I have receive on my Airtel mobile number [protected] ( Kolkata ), phone calls from certain mysterious phone nos. stated below . The caller had posed as a bona fide caller from KBC, Mumbai. ( Kaun Banega Crorepati Organization ) . These phone numbers are : + 3444, + 4034, + 4044 . All these are just 4 numerical numbers phone nos. I believe all these are false / technically manipulated phone nos. whose user/s seem to be having fraudulent intentions upon respondents like me .
Only their first call ( from phone no. + 3444 ) was answered by me, in which the caller said that I had won a huge cash prize from KBC and they would like to have my relevant details including bank account so that they could deposit the money . I just listened to him and then disconnected the line, under the suspicion that this was a fraudulent call .
Within a few minutes thereafter, I got a few more calls from similar type of phone nos. ( + 4034 and + 4044 ) . I did not answer these calls .
I consulted a few of my friends immediately and they advised that such calls are fraudulent ones and that one should not respond to them.
I therefore, request you to please advise me wether you have any knowledge of these kind of phone numbers, and what investigation and/or legal action can be taken against the users of such phone nos. ( may be within India or abroad ) .
I shall be thankful for your kind care and co-operation .
Mahesh Oberoi
Kolkata
Email : oberoi.[protected]@gmail.com

game show

sir i biswajit rout from paradip odisha, i answer the kbc questions correctly through my vodafone mobile no.[protected], but the channel do not call back me to participate the programme please help me

Kaun Banega Crorepati - PHONE LINES CLOSED BEFORE TIME