Kolors — no result on weight loss

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Anjali Sweety on Dec 31, 2018
Hi Team,

I have registerd with kolors in may and started my treatment for weight loss and i was promised thay i will reduce 15kgs and i paid 50k. Again in august they have forced me for other type of treatment which will be effective so i paid 30k for that trusting them and after a few days as my engagement date is near they convinced me thay along with tightening session i will lose more kilos so i paid 15k. Again last month i paid 15k for face tightening as i was totally stressed out and with no way i paid. Overall i didnt even reduced 10 kgs not even 7kgs instead i wasted almost more than 1lakh amount on them.

I am depressed totally depressed. I have all the bills that i paid to you. Please help me in getting my amount back except for the tightening sessions.

My email id : sweety.anjali727@gmail.com

I dont want any sessions that why i stopped taking it please help me in getting the amount which i paid 80k for weight loss and 30k for tightening.

Kindly respons asap.please.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Door No: 46-7-38, Round Park Road, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India - 533105
    Kolors - no result on weight loss