Kolors Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Jun 12, 2024

File a complaint to Kolors

Having problems with Kolors?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kolors customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kolors reviews & complaints(399)

akshara016
Jun 12, 2024

Dear Team,

I'd like to share my experience regarding the challenge I faced finding your location. The provided address led me to an incorrect area, lacking clear signs to your establishment. As someone who values time, this not only caused confusion but also resulted in wasted time. For the benefit of future visits, clearer directions or additional signage would be greatly appreciated to guide visitors directly to you

S
    Shwetaranjan
    Jun 10, 2024

I'm reaching out because I've made significant progress with my weight loss treatment at your facility, which I'm happy about. However, I've recently learned that I need to travel abroad for an extended period. I'm concerned about how this affects my treatment plan and payments. Could we discuss possible solutions or adjustments? Your advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for understanding.

AkshayShimpi321
      Jun 6, 2024

feedback on hair transplant experience

Hi Kolors,

I recently had a hair transplant at your clinic, and I was really looking forward to seeing great results based on what was discussed during my consultation. However, I'm a bit concerned because things haven't turned out as expected. I wasn't fully informed about all parts of the process like PRP, which was a surprise to me. I believe having a clear and honest conversation from the start would have set better expectations....
      Amit209
      Jun 3, 2024

hard to get the services i need

It happened again where I couldn't get the service I was looking for because it was all booked up. This is the second time now. It would be really helpful if there were more times available or more kinds of the same service, so it's easier for everyone to get what they need....
      M
      manudhanu
      from Hyderabad, Telangana
      May 30, 2024

Address:TRENDS, Premises No. 11-9-133, 4th Floor, Near Fruit Market, Plot No. 9/7, LB Nagar Service Rd, Kothapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500035

Hi Team,

I’m waiting for response from Kolors since April 13th and no one is reaching me for the issue and not replying properly. Simply telling if you want to take treatment take other wise you can go and do whatever you want to do. This is not the response I’m expecting from them and not at all taking seriously anything and anyone regarding the follow-ups. Please take serious action against Kolors Healthcare Kothapet branch which is located in Hyderabad. I need amount to be refunded they took 73800/-

D
        Deepak Jyoshi
        from Delhi, Delhi
        May 27, 2024

Post-service aftercare instructions were not as detailed or helpful as hoped. Providing more comprehensive aftercare guidelines could ensure better outcomes and customer satisfaction.

S
          Someshchaouhan
          May 23, 2024

I was expecting a very simple process for booking. The website was slow, and it took too many steps. Simplifying the process would make it much better for everyone. Rest services are fine and staff is good.

P
            Punitsharma0
            May 22, 2024

I was excited for a skincare plan made just for me at the clinic. But the plan I got felt too general and didn't really match my skin's unique needs. It would be awesome if the care plan could be more tailored to what each person's skin really needs.
            Jun 4, 2024

K
              kalpanatripathi2
              May 21, 2024

Managing appointments can be tricky, and I've noticed a gap in the clinic's system regarding reminders. Without a call or message to remind me o[censored]pcoming appointments I've unfortunately missed a few. A simple reminder system like an SMS or email the day before, would greatly assist in keeping schedules aligned and ensuring that we don’t miss it.
              May 23, 2024

V
                Vishalgupta21
                May 16, 2024

I visit them often, the staff is friendly and professional but most of the time they are busy. We have to wait for a long time for any queries.

anilsuryavasnhi
                  May 15, 2024

I recently started a weight loss journey at the Rajahmundry branch, hopeful for positive changes. While I appreciate the efforts and guidance provided, the treatment hasn't quite matched my expectations. Additionally, the travel commitment has been more demanding than anticipated. I've communicated my concerns, hoping for a flexible solution that better suits my lifestyle, possibly adjusting the payment plan to reflect my experience and feedback.

Naryandas09
                    May 3, 2024

Address:Suksha Apartment, AS Hospital Street, Mahil

I wanted to express my gratitude for the support I've received at Kolors during my weight loss journey. Recently, I encountered a situation where one of the services I paid for was discontinued. I understand these things happen, and I appreciate the alternative service offer. However, I'm curious if a refund might be more suitable for my current needs. Additionally, I'm eager to start the second service and would love an update on its availability. Thanks for your understanding and assistance
                    May 16, 2024

B
                      Bhuviarul
                      Apr 8, 2024
                      Apr 17, 2024
                      This thread was updated on Apr 17, 2024

Complaining about kolors

Hello Mam/Sir,
                      I have joined last December on kolors madurai branch with 10 kg reduce package and I put EMI for that. Now I have a emergency medical issue I am not able to continue the kolors treatment and my doctor suggested to avoid strain my self and traveling. Actually after complete the treatment my body get over tired and my leg pain also increasing. So I want to quit and request to stop taking EMI from my account. Please kindly...
                      I chose a hydration and face peel package at Kolors, and I've seen some promising results. The treatments themselves were well-done, but I did find scheduling a bit rigid, which made it challenging to fit appointments into my busy life. I'd love to see more flexibility in booking times to ensure I can fully benefit from each session. Additionally, a bit more follow-up after treatments, especially to conclude my package, would make the experience...
                      R
                      Ranjani Siva
                      Mar 30, 2024

Slimming treatment

Address:Coimbatore

I am taking slimming treatment in kolours and the staffs are very rude they are insisting that i have to upgrade the scheme or this is of no use...
                      G
                      gomathisaravanan0119
                      from chennai, Tamil Nadu
                      Mar 29, 2024

Refund Request - Kolors Tambaram Branch Email Proof Attached

Address:Tambaram
                      Website:www.kolorshealthcare.com

Dear Kolors Branch Manager's, Afrin, Jothi, Kalaivani, Shivaji Kuna

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to address my concerns regarding the weight loss program I enrolled in at the Tambaram branch of Kolors.

In October 2022, I joined Kolors with high hopes of achieving my weight loss goals. I initially paid 17, 500 INR for the program, but despite my best efforts and dedication, I did not see any...
                      D
                      Daminichawhan3
                      from Madurai, Tamil Nadu
                      Mar 28, 2024

Hoping for Smoother Schedules

I really think highly of Kolors Healthcare. But, I had a bit of trouble with scheduling. I was looking forward to my session, but there was a mix-up and I had to wait longer than expected. It would be great if the scheduling could be a bit clearer and on time. That way, everyone knows exactly when their turn is and can plan their day better....
                      K
                      kashaf431
                      from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                      Mar 27, 2024

We have to be patient as a client

While initial concerns arose due to not receiving an instant reply from Kolors Healthcare, upon reflection, I realized the value in patience. Despite the delay, the eventual response was thorough and addressed all my inquiries. It demonstrated a commitment to quality over speed, reassuring me of the dedication to providing accurate and helpful assistance....
                      Aranavkapor732
                      from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
                      Mar 26, 2024

I messed up with the location

At first, I had trouble finding Kolors Healthcare. But when I finally arrived, it was like finding a hidden treasure. Even though I got a bit lost, the calm feeling inside and the friendly people made it worth it. Maybe clearer signs could help others find it easier, so they can enjoy the peaceful place too....
                      Anju Walter
                      from Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
                      Mar 25, 2024

The Coimbatore Branch Staff- Karthik's rude behaviour

Address:Coimbatore

Unprofessional and unethical Staff. He just texts me in WhatsApp as if I am his employee and when I cancelled the appointment. He was super rude and yelling at me without basic manners. Please teach him the ethics to deal Customers politely....