Konduskar Travels Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Konduskar Travels

Having problems with Konduskar Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Konduskar Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Konduskar Travels

Konduskar Travels Company Representatives

Konduskar Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Konduskar Travels Overview

Latest complaint Bus operator for no reason stops at Pune for more than 45 mins and also they forgot us in restaurant where they stops for lunch has been filed on 30/01/2023. Latest Resolved I want full refund of Ticket cancelation was resolved Jul 25, 2021. Konduskar Travels ranks as the #13 most complained about among Travel Agents.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Konduskar Travels. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Konduskar Travels reviews & complaints(97)

Today I travel by bus of konduskar travel vehicle no MH 09 CA4020. Bus time is 8 am to 6.10 pm at Aurangabad . My dropping point is shirur and they drop me at shirur at 5.00 Pm . Which is very lengthy and horrible journey . All are other passengers were get off at Pune and only me and my child were there in bus. Dont know why but they stops more than 45 mins in Pune I think to get passengers. The AC WERE OFF. Which was really very an annoying....
Issue: I was peeing with permission from driver in between Pune and Ahmednagar at 4.20am. At this odd time, bus left me and started without picking me up. While I called driver he made me walk in such odd time for 3 kms.
If this incidence happens with kids or ladies who will be responsible if something unusual happens with them?
My boarding point was Kolhapur and Destination was Aurangabad.
Bus Number: MH20CA4020
Driver...
+1 videos
Verified Company
Verified Company
Konduskar Travels Customer Care
Service available

Konduskar Travels — Travel from kolhapur to ask at 9 pm on 29 th nov

Respected authority. Me and my wife travel from kolhapur to nsk on 29 dec at 9 pm bus . The driver was so rhud that, he stopped bus for urination in open place. When i asked him to stop bus where the wash room available, for ledies its difficult. But he replied that this bus is nota a picnic bus. I m not understand what mean to say. Dr wani from nsk...