Konduskar Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 10, 2022

File a complaint to Konduskar Travels

Having problems with Konduskar Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Konduskar Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Konduskar Travels

Konduskar Travels Website

Konduskar Travels Head Office Address

A/7, Mahalaxmi Chambers
Kolhapur
Kolhapur District

Konduskar Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Konduskar Travels reviews & complaints(91)

I am booking on 29/08/22 online ticket from kolhapur to aurangabad for the date 30/08/22 my money was debited from account and ticket not booked. I had greeting mail from konduskar travels that please complete your transaction and gave PNR NO -879704
I contact my bank and they show me money is received to konduskar travels.
I am contacted your kolhapur office but they were not receiving my call. Please help me....
We have paid rs4601 twice trough e payment and hadnt yet received the refund....

Very rude driver
Konduskar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today a am traveling sangli to bengaluru bus no NL01B1033.He argued with me for Rs 100 for a 15 kg goni while traveling.Demanded Rs100.

The AC in the bus journey from Miraj to Pune was not working the entire time and the bus was on a round about journey from Pune. The entire ride is extremely suffocating as it is in the month of April with extreme heat. Also the driver of the bus is going slow.

In general an extremely bad experience will not be travelling or recommending travel by this company to people in the future.

Money debited from account but ticket not booked... After contacting the office still yet money is not refunded.. 😒😒😒😒...

On 9 Jan 2022 I booked a bus from Pune to sangli using gpay to their website. The money was deducted from my bank account amounting for rupees 569.57 but my seat wasent booked. The site showed error and no money was refunded

Konduskar Travels Pvt Ltd
          1. Bus delayed by 1 hr. board time 7.20am but bus reached at 8.20
          2. No late information
          3. Seat number 26 - push back not working
          4. Bus purposely late to combine passengers from 8.05 bus

Konduskar Travels Cancelled My Trip & Not Giving Refund. My date of journey is 6th Nov 2021. They cancelled my trip on 5th Nov 2021. But still now I didn't receive my Refund Amount. I booked the trip through yatra.com. My Booking Ref No is[protected] and Bus PNR is C6PCKY7A. Please take strict action against them, as they might be cheating like with others as well....

The bus that was supposed to reach karad by 10.00 pm is forecasted to reach at 12.30. And I am sitting at karad office...Sai travels for past 2 hrs now and typing this

My parents traveling from Pune to Ichalkaranji bus on 28th Oct 2021. Stop was P&S travels Chinchwad, the bus timing was 6.10am. we called driver at 6.08am but he went to the next stop without any intimation, we called him again at 6.14am at that time he refuses to stop the bus by saying you can come at Dandekar bridge stop which was 20km away from original stop. We have requested him again again and dropping the calls. Finally we settled in the bus after lots of trouble. At Swargate stand he called agent Raju and he intimidating my parents that you can't talk to driver it's not his fault. You are not capable to travel by bus. This is bus owned by SP.

Driver name is: Suraj Khade[protected]
              Agent name is: Raju [protected]
              Bus no is: MH09EM5672
              ROUTE: Pune to Ichalkaranji, 6.10am
              Same bus travelling today. Late by 1 hr.

I had booked for today Kolhapur to Pune and my boarding point was Maharaja Hotel and departure time was 4.10pm .I was present there at 3 pm. There is no seating arrangements and shelter. Inspite of 4 phonecalls no body told me when bus will arrive. I stood there in hot sun alongwith my luggage for 1 hr. At 4.50 pm bus that also of Kadambda travels came driver of bus stopped bus 150m ahead of Maharaja Hotel stop . I have to run alongwith my two heavy bags to get better bus. Also driver rudely talked that I had informed about late timings of bus it is fault of office that they not informed passengers.
                This is worst worst worst service of Konduskar travels and was not expected from such well known travels company. I think Company will take serious action to avoid such incidents in future as passengers time is also valuable

The bus did not take a stop anywhere in between the journey for allowing passengers to get fresh (washroom).
                  They shift us to another bus saying there was problem in this bus
                  The attendant was rude to passengers

Have travelled always via konduskar and it has never let me down
                  But this time the experience was worst

I am traveling from Mumbai to Kolhapur on 18/08/2021, PNR: 405376, Seat No: U7, Reporting Time: 08:20 PM, Boarding: Borivali (W) .

I observed that bedsheets and blankets are not changed, how can customer sleep on the same bedsheets which is used by another customer. This is really disappointing.Are you going to refund me the fare.

I want to raise this complaints so that this matter can be taken seriously by your...
                    I am regular your customer but today dated 13.08.21 we travel mumbai to ichalkaranji with 2 box so your cleaner take 100/- for luggage charges...I am already paid 1100/-for tickets so how you give extra money for luggage???...

Bus condition is very poor, you are changing high rates but service and conditions is 3rd class.
                    1) bus driver is roughly behaviour with passanger
                    2) linkage from bus roof top to inside
                    3) bed totally glosbe

Miraj to pune highway is closed because of flood situation I have canceled my ticket. I want full refund for that. After confirming with konduskar office miraj I canceled my ticket then how can you take cancellation charges?? It's natural situation
                      Jul 25, 2021

Maze nav sakharam autade aahe .me 22 Julie Roji mumbai te kolhapur proves karat hoto.me booking chya veli paytm vr pahile hote ki light, blanket, charging points he aahe.pn charging point band hota .he 14 tarkhels pn ghadal aahe ....

I had booking from Pune to Kolhapur on 20/03/2020, the travel was cancelled on right time, you had assured that you will refund my amount, but still I haven't received it.

I have done regarding these so many calls & mail but no one is responding to it, these my last try otherwise i am going take a strict action against it.
                        [protected]@gmail.com

PNR--188343

Date 28 Mar 21 la seat no L5, L6 book kele hote Aurangabad to ichalkaranji bus cancel zhali 3 divas zhale paise milale nahi.
                          Seat name - balkrushna dhekle, Savita dhekle