Koovs.com / Marble E-Retail — product returned but exchange product not delivered

Somwari Bazar, Room no 73 Dayabhai chawl no 4, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Nimai Nagar on Oct 23, 2019
I have returned my product about 10 days ago and still i have not received my exchanged product, not even a confirmation of shipping.

Apart from that, i am not allowed to sign in onto koovs website to check the status. And they keep on sending the offers notification, but not letting me in.

Fyi,
My colleague is able to sign in onto the website.

Nimai nagar.

[Oct 23, 2019] Koovs.com / Marble E-Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Koovs.com / Marble E-Retail Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from KOOVS.COM!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We request you to uninstall the koovs app and reinstall. Please login your account and let us know at [protected]@m-eretail.com if you face any issue. Further, please share your order details at [protected]@m-eretail.com so that we can look into it and assist you.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write to us at '[protected]@m-eretail.com’ or call at '[protected]' and our team will be happy to help.

Best Regards,
The KOOVS Team

Shop The Latest Trending Styles
Head To KOOVS.COM Now

+91 12 4677 0000 [Regd Office]
    House No. B-XIX-210, Ghumar Mandi, Civil Lines, Ludhiana, Punjab, India - 141001
    Koovs.com / Marble E-Retail - product returned but exchange product not delivered