Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care Contacts

1.5
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to Kotak Mahindra Bank

Having problems with Kotak Mahindra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kotak Mahindra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Website

Kotak Mahindra Bank Head Office Address

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Kotak Mahindra Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 02 6022

Kotak Mahindra Bank Overview

Latest complaint Account frreze has been filed on 03/02/2023. Latest Resolved Payments not credited was resolved Dec 23, 2022. Kotak Mahindra Bank ranks as the #11 most complained about among Banks.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kotak Mahindra Bank. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Kotak Mahindra Bank reviews & complaints(4670)

Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care
Service available

Kotak Mahindra Bank — Account frreze

I have a kotak 811 account in the bank but I forget to get a full kyc of my account and The time period for the kyc has a limit of 1 year but it has been few months and my account is freezed by bank and the nearest branch is about 90-100 km far away in another district I want a chance for E-KYC of my account from the bank....
I'm facing a problem since 36 days, And already given complain to kotak life insurance, Kotak group secure one activated a policy worth 2634.35 rupees directly without permission. I tried to complaining to kotak mahindra life insurance but they say that we can't help you. I tried their toll free number [protected] but it's always busy. I also tried an email but they just saying that we would refund in 10.days but they can't....
Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care
Service available

Kotak Mahindra Bank — Scam company disturbing people for loan and products

Hey kotak mahindra,
I know you are a scam company but that doesn't give you the right to disturb someone every day calling 30+ times begging to take loan.
I have even raised complaint via your official channel and your customer service team is refusing to take any step at all to solve the issue.
Even though my number is DND registered that doesn't stop you from calling multiple times a day.
This is an unbearable...