Kotak Mahindra Bank
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd

Kotak Mahindra Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints & Reviews

My name is Vandana Rawat and my card case is HD8CC03385. I got a call on 12 September that legal letter...

I ordered lehenga choli on amazon price of 49999 but i received item and quality not good so i return the order amazon initiated my refund on 23 sept and done on 28 sep 2021 but hasn't recieved by my acount yet
my order id[protected]
transaction id- 3MblEQdwncKj5jlO0J
RRN no-[protected]
please give my money as soon as possible
Oct 22, 2021

Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    My refund initiated but not credited in my account after 20 days also

Merchant shared ARN Details but not credited...

Please provide the noc for my kotak credit card amount also done still not provide the noc
    Oct 21, 2021

my CRN ;[protected]
    mail id ;[protected]@gmail.com
    NEED NOC
    Hi! We request you to share the Crn or credit card number at Social.[protected]@kotak.com. We will definitely look into this. ^Team Kotak
      I am having a kotak credit card and I missed the payment of September 2022v due on 10th. It was active and I could see all...

I have my card [protected]
      CRN[protected]

I am constantly getting monthly bills etc but when I am trying to connect mobile banking etc it says no active cards.

Kindly let me know the status of my card is active or inactive?

if active - why my mobile banking is not working?
      If not active-Keep the account closed ...Dont send any monthly statements.

you can reach me on my registered mobile [protected].

Also everywhere in the google contact mail id is mentioned service.[protected]@kotak.com but it is getting bounced.
      Oct 21, 2021

I have requested the amount collection to the kotak upi and approved the request amount is debited but on the benificiery it shows payment failed, look into the issue asap...
        Oct 18, 2021

Hi! We're so sorry that you were inconvenienced. We request you to share your concerns and registered contact number at Social.[protected]@kotak.com and we will be happy to look into this for you. ^Team Kotak

Hi Team,

I have Been Defaulted in Making the Credit Card Payment for Rs 28, 000/-. As am Jobless from Last one Year six Months due to COVID. I Would Request you to Please Give me sometime to Clear the Dues at the Earliest. And also Would Request not to disturb any of my family members regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards

Surya Raju

Oct 18, 2021

I Would be able to Pay the Payment in EMI's if any Option is Provided to me, but not Complete Amount at the Moment.

i have done IMPS on 8 june 2021 of Rs 9000.

But unfortunately fund was not Recieved...
            Dear team
            My kotak mahindra credit card has been undelivered due to reason of wrong pincode enterd.dear team please...
            I have been getting treatening calls from KOTAK mahindra bank for some person named as ASAD Ali as he has taken a loan from...

I got scammed by the name of Kotak Mahindra Bank by shine app. And I transferred total amount of Rs 1440(Rs90+ Rs1350).So please help me to get my money back.
            Oct 15, 2021

My Name is Rajkiran Patkar - I have cleared my consumer loan on 5th Oct but still Kotakconsumer load department is charging...

Staff is calling and using abusive language. Speaking indecent language in my friend and close by circle . Calling them and harassing
              Oct 13, 2021

My account was opened in Aug 2015 and even after submitting the I'd proof the bank entered incorrect name. Since then I've been following up with Bank to correct my name and they'll say that it'll take 15days/ 1week/ 7working days etc to correct this. But till now it's not updated and it's been 6yrs. This is really frustrating and it's like torture as my verification fails when I submit my id and bank account for some other process since the name doesn't match. Please check this I need my name to be corrected immediately do that the verification can be easy.

My credit card no [protected]
                  I want to settle my outstanding in EMI with waive of overdue charges facing financial crisis due to covid pandemic
                  But ur recovery agent stealing my data my contact list and harassing my relatives and known which is against supreme court and RBI guidelines .I m mentally torched by ur recovery agent take action against them and provide me best EMI options for me.i m in big financial crisis I can't pay anymore a big amount .
                  Oct 13, 2021

My name is Nigam Patel and I had ordered (Prestige Edge Gas Table PEBS 03 L- Black 3 Burner Stove ) of RS.7627/- in Amazon...
                    Kotak Credit Card Collection Agency In noida— credit card agent harassing me and my family

11.10.2021 Delhi...

Hi my name is KOKKILIGADDA DEVAIAH, , I am using kotal last two years .. starting with ok this ok account but now this account charges unnecessary points .. even I did not using my atm card through withdrawal more than 5 times but how theses bank charges... Please solve these problem..
                    Oct 12, 2021