Kotak Mahindra Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.5
Last updated Jan 21, 2023

File a complaint to Kotak Mahindra Bank

Having problems with Kotak Mahindra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kotak Mahindra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kotak Mahindra Bank

Kotak Mahindra Bank Website

Kotak Mahindra Bank Head Office Address

27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E)
Mumbai City District

Kotak Mahindra Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 02 6022

Kotak Mahindra Bank reviews & complaints(4666)

I keep getting spam SMS messages, multiple times everyday and I would like them to stop. they are related to selling credit cards, unnecessary loans and other things. Please stop sending messages that I did not sign up for. I have their credit card but have stopped using it and will be cancelling it. This is not what I signed up for. Their website doesn't mention an email/customer helpline. Please provide something through which I can unsubscribe.
Kotak Mahindra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir policy no.GO000036 cancil kar diya lekin refund nahi aaya 20 din wait kar liya lekin koi response nahi mila kripya bataye kya kare.policy name kotak group secure one amount 12024.67 account no.[protected].

It's been a month, Kotak Mahindra Bank debited all my money, to the bank balance Rs.0.
      When I enquired in the bank they replied there are no transaction showing. But in the Kotak bank Application the balance is showing Rs.0. I had also complained in the bank, It's been a week they hadn't replied yet.
      Please take actions against the bank.

The bank has making false report on CIBIL regarding the credit card balance. Which have already paid full. False commitment on CIBIL through bank kindly arrange for update.

My Group secure one policy no.GO000036 I want cancil my policy and refund 12024.67 in my account [protected]. Reason of money problem (job loss). Pls.help me.
          Kshatra Dhari.

I am Kumaravel from chennai.I Received mail from neha singh([protected]@gmail.com) HR recruiter from shine.com About job in kotak mahindra bank as a Banking operation. They said u'r profile is selected for Banking operation in kotak mahindra. They took my telephonic interview and asked me to submit my documents after selected I got call from Aditya Reddy from “kotak mahindra relationship manager”.His contact number is [protected] and...

I want to cancel my kotak group secure one policy please do help me cancel my policy and refund me back

You Branch person is refusing to open my account even though I have applied for Salary account and behaving so rudely and not giving me any answer properly
              His name is Umang joshi and he is right now working at your regional office at jodhpur Ahmedabad branch address is
              7 floor venus Amadeus building jodhpur cross road satellite Ahmedabad.

Telling me that it will take 15 days to open My account and it’s already been more the. 5 days still giving me same answer rudely.

I hope you take action as soon as possible

Yash here
                I have been charged for deposits I have made at branch which were within the limits.
                As per our conversation you told that the limit for deposit is 2 lac or 4 transactions per month and I have not crossed the same and still being charged…
                Request you to please elaborate the same and revert as soon as possible..

Yash

I am recieving kotak 811 zero balance sms since long but there is no option to stop it. Please stop this harrasment.

My father had paid me 5000 rs but I have only recieved 4359rs and 641 shas been deducted.So please do verify it and let me know it soon.Please do refund my amount as soon as possible.My contact no is [protected]
                    UPi Transaction ID:[protected]

DATE of incident: Jan 07 2023, 12:42 pm
                    Contact no:[protected]

I paid to my credit card bill from kotak bank yesterday they still no update the pay in my credit card or now i open the kotak mahindra bank app is shown is technical issue plese help me i need my transactiob invoice

Hello kotak,
                        My account was in kotak 811 but I want to make this account as personal or Saving account so then I visited to MG road branch of kotak in Indore. And hence I submitted the request to convert my kotak 811 to personal or Saving account. Now after two days what I have found that 10000 rs has been debited from my account as a fund transferred to KSEC without letting me know. Even though I asked them three times like "Is there any charges"???

Dear Sir / Mam I Akshay Chopra had availed car loan from ING Vysya Bank Ltd Sept 2011 which was closed in Aug 2014.

Till date I had not received the NOC from Bank . No branch is operational of ING Vysya Bank. Request you to kindly help me out for getting the same my car registration number is DL4C-AQ-0203 in the name of Akshay Chopra.

ING Vysya Bank has been takeover by Kotak Mahindra Bank.

I order the kotak mahindra bank kit package

As I payment done by Google pay but in Bajaj Allianz insurance policy not credited.but deducted from my bank account.please make repayment my amount.
                              Dec 23, 2022

Worst Response from the bank. They are not treat people kind and irrespective. They are not allow the people came with customer and go out and wait in roads. There are no space for waiting.

Kotak Mahindra Bank, Kailash Nagar, Trichy - 620010
                                  They are not allowed. They told only who the person have purpose on the bank. Other get outside and there was no space for waiting.. worst Response, Bad Behaviour and then the watchman tell that go out other then the person has grievance..

I get a minimum of 2 calls every single day offering credit card.

Stop calling me.

I do not want a credit card.

I do not specially want a kotak mahindra card.

Stop calling me.
                                    Hi! It is unfortunate to note that your recent experience with us has not been up to your satisfaction. We are here to help you out. Just drop us an email from your registered email id at social.[protected]@kotak.com by mentioning your contact number. We will connect with you to discuss ^Team Kotak
                                    I am still getting calls. There seems to be no way to register DMD.

Withou any reason cut the money from bank account number i already talk with a customer care executive and she give a commitment for refund the money in 3 working days but its not refunded please refund my money ASAP.