KreditBee Customer Care Contacts

2.5
Last updated Mar 28, 2024

File a complaint to KreditBee

Having problems with KreditBee?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KreditBee customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KreditBee Phone Numbers

KreditBee Social Media

KreditBee Channel

KreditBee Company Representatives

KreditBee Overview

Latest complaint Calling continuously and misbehaving even though I haven't taken any loan from them has been filed on 28/03/2024. Latest Resolved Loan calls was resolved Mar 8, 2024. KreditBee ranks as the #21 most complained about among Loans.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KreditBee. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent KreditBee reviews & complaints(707)

T
TejasS121212
from Thane, Maharashtra
Mar 28, 2024
Apr 2, 2024
This thread was updated on Apr 2, 2024
Service available

KreditBee — Calling continuously and misbehaving even though I haven't taken any loan from them

Continuously calling me and my mother 10 to 15 times and misbehaving. i have not even taken loan from them. one of person form my place where i use to live 5yrs back had taken loan and for that recovery they are calling me. but i dont know that person and had not even taken or enquired about this loan.found his details from my contacts the person who has taken the loan his name is amit pardhale form thane kopri anand nagar.. galli no 1 400603...
Mar 24, 2024
Apr 2, 2024
This thread was updated on Apr 2, 2024

KreditBee — EMI

I have taken loan from Kreditbee but due to loss of my job, I’m not able to pay the EMI. I’m unemployed from last 3 months. Keditbee people are calling atleast 50 times a day and harrasing me. They are also sending threatening msgs on WhatsApp. I told them that I’m unemployed and still they are harrasing me. Please help!...
U
Mar 21, 2024
Mar 23, 2024
This thread was updated on Mar 23, 2024
Service available

KreditBee — Miss behaviour recovery agent roudly and bed words doing call..

Address:Ahmedabad, Gujarat

I team,

I have PL from Kreditbee rs 45000 I have paid 3 emi my some financial issues so I will not paid last 2 EMI I accept it's my fault ..but your recovery calling agent very miss behaviour doing call and bed word speak on call I really disappointed this type of your agent his name Karan Singh...and make pls strikly action again him...his contact number +[protected]...I am banking employee how he will doing ruff language...if...