KreditBee Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to KreditBee

Having problems with KreditBee?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KreditBee customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KreditBee

KreditBee Website

KreditBee Head Office Address

3rd Floor, No.100, The Royal Stone Tech Park, Benninganahalli, K.R.Puram
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

KreditBee Phone Numbers

KreditBee reviews & complaints(460)

Please stop calling for taking loans. And also check before calling if the number is registered under dnd. My number is registered under dnd still you guys are calling me! Stop wasting everyone's time!
KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am getting too many calls from this company for which i am not subscribed.. even after blocking i am getting a lot many calls from different numbers
    KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't want loan from kredit bee.
      I don't even have their account.
      Still I get spam calls and messages daily.
      Just stop this thing
      KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I don't want any loan and credit card, request you to stop calls and sending messages.
        KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a taken a loan from kreditbee but to loss of my job i am unable to repay it in that case also i have paid 2EMI out of 5 i have discussed with them some members will say that pay the Emi on every month but some members has threatened me i will come to your home and i will intimate it and we will send that you are a loan defaulter to all my contacts mentally they are harrassing me i don't have any option intentionally those people are forces me to commit a suicide i don't know what i have to do
          KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Regarding Mental Harassment Case Cal Received to Company HR from Kreditbee Agent against Unknown person's Loan recovery.
            KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Stupid people, worst Managemnet and irritating lady staff.
              Only take a details and mentally harassment with huge of charges.

Dear Kreditbee,
                I'm not interested in any of your loan offers, I'm too much frustrated by such calls and messages from kreditbee. I don't want any spam calls and messages from kreditbee regarding anything. Your daily frequent calls and messages are really pathetic. So its a request to remove my phone number i.e. [protected] from your database for such harrassing calls and messages. And spare me for such frustration, irritation and harrasment.
                Thank You!
                KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Receiving spam calls everyday. I don't want any loan please stop calling fedup with this calls.
                  KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From kreditbee I Did not even took a loan and getting calls for someone else who took loan and escaped... Getting calls from years with kreditbee...
                    Requesting to remove my number from this list...
                    KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid all the amount but they didn't close my loan and Not giving me NOC
                      KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid all the amount.. Butt still showing on App and They are not giving me NOC.

Customer care abusing me and harrassing me.
                        Jan 22, 2023
                        They didn't resolved my case.
                        KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have paid my loan and i want its noc my bank work is left due to noc so sir please give me noc today
                          The gaze is mistakenly late on my part

Rakesh dahale
                          Mi [protected]

Dear Kreditbee,
                            Thank You!
                            KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I found a active loan of Krazybee Rs 150 in my cibil report that not taken by me
                              Before I take a loan from kreditbee and payed on time and closed it I remember that one time in my repayment of kreditbee loan the payment go to Krazybee acc I noticed that. These two loan apps are cheating me with fraud loan of Rs 150 with sharing my data or some thing the fraud loan started in 26 September 2022 but i not getting any money by these two loan apps on that date

I don't need their loan
                                Stop calling
                                KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wanted to complain regarding unwanted spam call’s which I’m receiving every day from different numbers even with my DND on to download the app. Please note I’m not interested and if these spam call’s don’t stop I’ll take legal action against your company regarding mental harassment from you guys and company.
                                  You guys have 10 days
                                  And please note I will not call customer service and all since it never connects
                                  My number is [protected]
                                  KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I am receiving 10-12 spam calls on daily basis for loan. I do not require any loans.
                                    Kindly stop calling me for loan, I am fed up of this. It has come to the point where I am even thinking of changing my mobile number.
                                    KreditBee customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir, I have taken loan from kreditbee in which I have already paid there 1 EMI after that my financial conditions got affected due to covid crisis and loss in business by which I was not able to pay their remaining amount but now their customer executive calling me continues and harassing me and hacked my data and my contacts and and doing misuse of it also spoiling my social image in my company HR team and collogues as I already discussed with them will pay as soon as arrange money

As nobody has a right to hack someone personal data and misuse it as per the IT Act so I asked you to take appropriate action on kredit bee company

Lone prement call me [protected]