Legend Technologies India Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated Oct 7, 2021

File a complaint to Legend Technologies India

Having problems with Legend Technologies India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Legend Technologies India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Legend Technologies India

Legend Technologies India Website

Legend Technologies India Head Office Address

Plot No # 26A, 1 Phase, Behind Graphite India, Doddanekundi Indl Area, Mahadevapura Post
Bangalore

View more phone numbers

Fax
+91 80 2853 2001

Complaints recently resolved by Legend Technologies India customer care

Legend Technologies India reviews & complaints(8)

My name is SANJAY i have complaint against for my number advertise in locont for other person is danger and please remove the my advertise and name number
Legend Technologies India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir.my complain about my login I'd.pr2345.my user I'd.I can't log in my account.I provide my althe valid documents to the customer care.but still customer service not helping me......
    They are calling me for sexuall relation..
    Please remove my number from there list...

Sir I purchased an I pad air2 64gb gold wi - fi cellular model from legend tech just one month ago from mahagun mall Vaishali store n they charged me ₹52900 whereas Apple india is showing ₹48900 for it plz I want my ₹4000 refund from dis company so I request a refund of ₹4000

hi friends...its one of the fake comp and they ask u to pay a dd of 5000 at the time of recuirement.. be aware of such a fruad comp....
      Aug 13, 2020
      Yes its true to be frank and shy to share that I am one of the victim . Please be aware such fake and fraud companies. Any queries Contact me Vijay [protected]
      its bogus company this is not company it is lo-far company name vinod kannan deepa sridevi members i will give complete details about this lofar company wait...

This was lead by 2 peoples. Khannan is among one of them.I selected in campus requirement in 2008 june.
        They ask for security deposit of Rs 22,000/- & it will be refundable immediately if not joining or after 1y of joining date they said. I paid that money in sep 2008. Due to some personal problem i not joined.i asked for money back. Upto now not yet given.

Later i came to know the facts about the company,

The two peoples will change there ceo post for every two months and if the Clint Like me comes they say management as changed i will return back ur money in next two months.And the same repeats when next Visting.

They have registered company Lombard technologies Pvt.Ltd i think. Now they shifted to Utakamandapam near Coimbatore.There Numbers [protected]
        Aug 13, 2020

Legend Technology Coimbatore, Horizon Solid Web Tech Pollachi — Fraud companies

Legend Technologies and Horizon Solid WebTech are two fraud companies in coimbatore run by same management at different place. They recruited students from various colleges through on campus and promised them a pay of Rs 11, 000 per month and designation as a Trainee Programmer and for first two months there is no salary. They have also asked them to deposit a refundable amount of Rs 22, 000 with 1.5yrs bond while joining. They are recruiting...

I have worked in pvt firm since sept2003 to May2009 without nay appointment letter.
          My firm started deducting my PF since Feb2007. but still i never recieved any slip from the PF office or from my firm regarding the contribution of amount in my PF account.
          I left the job in month of may 2009.
          Now my previous firm is not ready to sign my PF claim form, even they are not ready to give form 3A.
          1.I want to know wheather the PF claim form can be submitted without signature of my previous MD.
          2. Wheather PF claim for can be deposited without form 3A