Lenskart Customer Care Contacts

4.2
Last updated Dec 4, 2022

File a complaint to Lenskart

Having problems with Lenskart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lenskart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lenskart Website

Lenskart Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 6886

Lenskart Overview

Latest complaint Delivery issue has been filed on 04/12/2022. Latest Resolved Product returned without delivery from shipment was resolved Oct 28, 2022. Lenskart ranks as the #7 most complained about among Other.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Lenskart. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent Lenskart reviews & complaints(1428)

Lenskart — Delivery issue

I have placed order [protected]
After the payment I was infomed that it will be home delivered
I have given my pincode 690524
Now I am getting call from a DTDC corrier agent from Kottangulangara which is 7km away from my home and asked me to collect from their

I came to know that you are doing this all the time. This is much disappointing and I seriously have complaint on this issue
Whatever heights...
Service available

Lenskart — LK Gold membership not showing.

I just purchased a Lenskart Gold membership using a coupon but my membership is not showing on the app.

Logged in using phone no. [protected]...

Lenskart — Misleading information

Very uncomfortable store it ends as it starts, usually crowded
This store is just good for eye test but not suitable for sale of retail products .
Store keepers themselves don't know whom to assist, I got assisted by 3 of them
1 is telling other to assist and other is telling some other
Also they are misleading no one will tell you that if you buy single glasses along with lenses you get 60% offer . I got to know...