Lenskart Complaints & Reviews

4.2
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Lenskart

Having problems with Lenskart?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Lenskart customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Lenskart

Delhi

Lenskart Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 6886

Lenskart reviews & complaints(1450)

Order number - [protected] It's been 10 days that they are arranging pickup and no one is coming for any kind of pick up they are just playing. Customer support are not at all responsible not solving any issue. Extending date only. If you can't arrange one pickup refund my amount. Lenskart is doing worst day by day with bad customer support. Eye care is kind of health support atleast don't do these kind of fraud. They have lots of complaint but not solving a single one . Only saying visit our store. If someone can visit a store why he/she will purchase online. Everyone has some issue but they don't know anything how to talk how to solve a customer issue only attending calls and saying we'll try to solve. A simple pickup can't be done by you.

The employee at lenskart swarup nagar kanpur store are highly misbehaving and harrasing. They will try to misbehave and be abusive.
    At first they will take the wrong powers and then when u request them to change they will blame and fight with u in a very rude and harrasing manner.
    Hi There! We can understand the situation and we really apologize for the inconvenience caused. Further, we request you to kindly share your Order no# /contact details so that we can assist you in a better manner. Thank you

I have placed an order on 30th December 2022 of two glasses with in lenskart kodambakkam chennai branch, (Order reference [protected]) out-of which one product was delivered correctly but the other was supposed to delivered on 3rd of January 2023 but they have giving a wrong sunglasses even though my order was correct, when I contacted their customer service they have conformed that this issue has happened because of their catalog problems,...
      I had taken 2 frames with glasses from their Vivana mall store in Thane in late October 2022 where they told me i had 1.5 in left eye and zero in my right eye. After testing i told them that previously i had 0.5 in my right eye but the tester told me that right eye has no issue.
      Couple of days later i got a message telling me to get my eye check done from a registered doctor.
      So i got my eye checked since eyes started to hurt too and the doctor said the right eye also had 0.75 prescription.
      There was a gross negligence on their part
      Also after i visited their store for this issue instead of registering a compliant or helping in resolution they took my details and said will call back.
      No further communication was received from their side

Dear Team,

It seems to be like that these guys are illiterate as i am not enjoying the product and these guys are unable to read mails as product order ID [protected]. is not delivered whereas i have been chasing with these guys since last 15-17 days from 29 dec 22 and i spoke to jatin and then on 1st Jan also i spoke to ayush, Khan and jatin again as well regarding this. If according to them it has been delivered then please provide proof if delivered according to them. Moreover in mail they are providing fake and wrong remarks that kindly check with your neighbour and family, whereas delivery address was office.

So I have asked them to not be oversmart and provide me proof of address if it has been delivered.

I went to lenskart to purchase my glass, this my first time to wear glass, i approached a person there for suggestion to which she refused and now I end up buying something which is not matching total waste big fault i went to lenskart.

Staffs are too irresponsible at periyar nagar branch, she mentioned my age incorrect inspite of informing her clearly.

I ordered a pair of computer glasses at the Lenskart outlet in Xperia Mall on the 11th of November 2022 and paid digitally. At that particular moment, it seems, there was some issue with the Lenskart server and my payment did not reflect on their system. I cant see how that was my fault.

I sent them the transaction ID my bank generated. Well-being an ex banker myself I thought any trainee account would be able to trace the...
            I want to cancel the order which i placed in near by store at Mysore, one of the representative missguided me that if you buy products under EYE CONIC SALE the frames will be used one and will be with small defects he added that you can't buy single piece u have to buy 2 as there is buy 1 get 1 free if you buy one or two the price remains same so then i ordered 2 glasses of amount 2415rs then i came back home and searched detailed in the...

I have ordered 2 Eyeglasses from lenskart. But I received the quality very poor. Hence I requested a refund and return against those orders, but they are not providing me refund.
            Kindly help me to get me my refund.

I ordered 1st time on lenskart but order was cancelled by lenskart then i received refund in store credit without my permission and then lenskart ordered 2nd time but order was again cancelled and i received refund in store credit then i call to lenskart customer care support for taking refund in original payment method used by me.but he was danied for this.

On 1st January 2023. I visited the Lal Quarter Krishna Nagar Store in Delhi.

The power was taken from previous specs and also the lady optometrist did the eye test. And I had already updated the salesperson that I shall be travelling abroad within a few days and I need the specs on time. I was promised that Lenskart provides 3 days guarantee else, there shall be vouchers given out.

And then after all the things...
                I had an appointment on 9th January 9th, 2023 for eye check up which when the executive calle d on 9th, I got it rescheduled for 10th January
                When I spoke to gaurav jha, who was supposed to visit for eye check up, he firstly denied to come as per him the area was nonservicable and later said that even if he comes he would be late than the scheduled time.on repeatedly getting in touch with lensekart team, after promising a call back, no one called back
                I don't understand how the area became non serviceable in one day.Arvinvder singh [protected]
                Hi There! Please be apprised that we are getting this checked and will help you with the concern. Thanks.

Dear Lenskart,

As I am your valuable customer from last so many years, facing really pathetic experience at one of your store as “Shop No 22, Jagdish Lok Apartment, West Boring Canal Rd, near Harilal's Sweets, Anandpuri, Patna, Bihar 800001” . Earlier the customer service of that store was awesome & now these days the staff of that store should be recruit if you have any Women’s special store as they are focusing on...
                  I had ordered John Jacobs aviator computer glasses on 17 Nov 2022. The sales representative said that it wouldn't break easily and will last for a lifetime. After 10 days of purchase, I was feeling uncomfortable in wearing the glasses. So I went to the nearest Lenskart store (Lenskart.com Flagship Store at CMH Road Indiranagar), there a technician bent the ear handles and nosepads. It was all working fine, but when today (29 Dec 2022), the left handle of the frame broke after a small press.

Date of Incident : 14/11/2022
                    Complaint id : 21138560

This transaction happened on the purchase of products from lenskart and bill amount of Rs 600 need to be debited but wrongly they debit Rs 10000 from our credit card account. From that day we are regularly following up with them for our refund but they are keep delaying and we are calling and visiting their shop everyday. They are giving same answers every time.br...

Lenskart — Frustrating journey with my order (1264148308) because of wrong address provided by support team and no kind of support

My father recently went through Cataract surgery. I ordered an eye glass for my father from Lenskart app. We uploaded all the information in the application (prescription, PD) and made the payment. We selected the nearest Lenskart shop address so that my father can go and check the eye glass in the shop and in case of issue it can be fixed there. App was not showing any issue in the order (order id: [protected]) and provided...

They are cheater & irresponsible because i ordered at 21nov, 2022 for one eyebear with insurance. It was defective so i returned it on 8dec, 2022. But replaced oreder is still pending & not delivered yet. Lenskart is increasing delivery time day to day. First delivery time was 15Dec, 17dec, 19 Dec, 20Dec. Now 23 Dec, 2022.

This is very long period 8Dec to 23Dec, 2022. This is joke with me. Now delivery date poponded on 25 Dec, 2022.
                    Hi There! As checked, the product has been delivered to you and the concern has been resolved. Thanks.

My flexible frame was not fitted at one side within two month

Plz help me. How can i claim the warranty? What a poor frame quality!

Because I went to the shop and they told me you should buy a new frame, which costs 2, 500.
                      Anyone tell how can i resolve this?

Order ID : [protected]
                      MY phone no : [protected]

I have ordered two glasses on 11th December and both are supposed to delivered by 14th December. one of them is delivered and another one is "preparing for dispatch" for last 3 days, I have contacted chat support and asked for the status and a expected date for delivery but they are unable to give me one.
                        Hi There! We can understand the situation and we really apologize for the inconvenience caused. Further, we request you to kindly share your contact details so that we can assist you in a better manner. Thank you.

Store Manager has accessed my Lenskart account without my consent & Misused it.
                          [email protected]'s [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 14, 2022