[Resolved] Lic Of India — Not received payment receipt and policy no.

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 kvineet85
I have purchased lic endowment plan on 24th feb 2016 through mr. Prateek(+91-[protected]) and mr. Gaurav (+91-[protected]) and check was cleared by 18th march 2016 till date they are not providing status even though at starting i was getting call from lic sales team ms. Anamika[protected] and that time she was assured me for better services but since long time i am trying to call her but she is not picking my phone call. I really don't know now to whom i will contact. It is my worst experience and i will suggest to everyone please avoid to take lic policies from these guys.

Attached check cleared date screen shot.

Not received payment receipt and policy no.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 23, 2016
This is not resolved yet. Please do the needful.

[Apr 06, 2016] Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I also bought policy from same agents in March. And I have not received any documents as of yet. There are some persons who bought policies through them in December and they are also saying same things.

And there is no acknowledgement/receipt/phone confirmation.

Thanks.
Thanks sir. These guys are crooks. Probably they are getting the policies cancelled and taking out cheque. Feeling so bad about my judgement.

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021
    Lic Of India - Not received payment receipt and policy no.