Life Cell International — product and services
Nabha, Punjab, India
Vivishal5127 on Mar 11, 2019
Fraud : unprofessional and pathetic services of life cell international
With reference to the above, i want to submit that i have registered my self with life cell vide crm no no[protected]for preservation of stem cells of our baby. At the time of registration company sales representative mr vishal goyal made so many commitments and false promises that life cell will provide best in class services and this is world`s best company. But to my utter surprise the truth is totally different. At the time of registration mr goyal handed over the stem cell preservation kit and advised us to bring this kit at hospital at the time of delivery and to call to mr gurjeet (Mr life cell representative) for timely collection of stem cell.
On due date of delivery i. E 21.02.2019, i have made call to mr gurjeet (On mobile no [protected]) at morning 5.02 am that we are going to hospital. He attended the call and told me that he is just 25 kms away from my city and will reach within 20-25 mints and asked me when we reach hospital call him again. After reaching hospital, i had again made him a call at 6.53 am and he told that he is ready and will reach within some time. At 7.25 am i again called him and he told me he will reach on time and he also talked with attendent (Nurse) at the hospital and she also told him the delivery may happen any time between 8:00 am to 8:30 am and for collection he will reach before 8:00 am. At 7:54 am i called him twice but he could not attend the phone call. At 8:05 am i again called but again same response, he did not attend the call. At 8:14 am i had again called him and he told he is on the way will reach within 10 mints. And i again him call at 8:39 am and he again not picked the call. During all this interaction i had also called to sales representative 4 times and he also again and again confirmed that the boy is on the way and will reach on time. But all my efforts gone in vain, the baby was delivered at 8:40 am the man who suppose to collect the cells reached hospital at 9:08 am. Approx. After half an hour of the delivery of the baby. Upto my knowledge and as told by mr goyalthat the sample collection is vital part of perservation of stem cells and it should be done within 2-3 mints of the delivery so that stems cells viablitiy not to be get damaged. And mr goyal also committed that their company duly care of this aspect of the process. When mr gurjeet reached hospital and i enquired that howz sample collection could be done and again to utter surprise mr gurjeet told he has local tie up with lab attendent and he normally collects the sample on behalf of him. I got totally shocked what a pathtic services by the company whether i was enrolled for this type of services, at the time of registration mr goyal told us that their boys has specialized expertise to collect the cells so that stem cells should be preserved properly. Then how anunauthorized person could collect the sample with accuracy. There is clear cut case of fraud on the part of the company.
1.) first how an unauthorized person was allowed by life cell to collect the baby sample. Whether mr gurjeet has any powers to appoint another person to collect the sample and i also got totally shocked that that the man who collected the sample has no such knowledge and training to collect the sample.
2) what a pathetic services from international company life cell. When collection which is most important part of whole process was done in such a unprofessional way, than how we could believe that stems cells are preserved properly or not. And how long it will remain viable.
3) this is clearcut fraud and deficiency of the services on the part of life cell.
4) at the time of registration it was committed by mr goyal that there is offer of free baby screening test for which we need to send the urine sample by post. And he advised us that the sample collection kit will be provided at the time of delivery. But no such kit was provided to us.
5) at the time of registration another commitment made by mr goyal that referal would get rs 2000/- amount as incentive and will credit the amount into account within 20-25 days. But even after lapse of 4 months of registration no such referral incentive was paid by the company. The account details already given to mr goyal.
6) there is another false commitment by mr goyal that he will give gifts of approx. Rs 1000/- at the time of delivery of the baby, but no such gifts has been given.
Now i also going to complaint against the company at every platform from where company claiming that they got accreditations such as american association for blood banks, fda, who, nabl, college of american pathologists (Cap), dcgi (Drug controlled general of india) and consumer court. So that other common people will not suffer like me.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|