[Resolved]  Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] — Bond letter

Respect sir/madam,

I'm mr. Shahalam ansari as i'm writing letter on behalf of my mother mrs. Khatijan khatoon having policy number :[protected]
I'm writing the this complaint letter for the lic agent mr. Ganesh is of purnahia (Bihar / ghorasahan) i'm paying policy for long time for my mother and i have no issue for payment issue.
I have issue as i'm not getting lic bond letter from the lic agent and when i asked thim for bond letter. He says you get in few days then few months and
He is saying now you will get after the lockdown pandemic.
I don't understand why the agent is doing this this like and irritating to the customer.
Request you all lic members to help me to get the bond paper from him.
Oct 10, 2020
Received Bond paper after 10 years. Thanks to LIC team
Sep 28, 2020

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021