[Resolved]  Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] — Cheque payment issue, Agent cheating

27/11/2018 Cheque No: 385380 Rs.180000

30/11/2018 cheque No: 385379 Rs 92000

Attached passbook copy, and policy details.
Please refund my money back

Agent name.
[protected]K.P.Sajimon,
Branch Info
LIC of India, Ranni Br Office (39A)
(Chittar) PATHANAMTHIITA, KERALA
Jul 4, 2021
Jun 23, 2021

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 25, 2021
Updated by Gittu Samuel
Agent collect our cheque and pay, Agent policy n loan payment. Please bring back our money
Jun 25, 2021
Respect Sir,

Myself Gittu Samuel

My mother name Santhi Samuel

(Address, policy number, passbook, recepit, may attach below)

1, Cheque no. 385380
Rs.[protected], Deposit)

2, cheque no. 385379
Rs.[protected] November policy)

I gave 2 cheques of SBI Vadasserikara bank amounts of 1, 80, 000/- (deposit) and 92, 000/- (November policy payment) to a LIC Agent,

[protected]K.P.Sajimon,
Branch Info
LIC of India, Ranni Br Office (39A)
(Chittar) PATHANAMTHIITA, KERALA

He didn't deposit the money and also he starts a new three policy without my permission and knowledge for 3 years. When we check our passbook we noticed that the cheques are gone to the account of LIC of India. With our cheque amount, this agent pays his personnel loans and some policies and he manipulates false figures.

I need the status report of my cheques.
I requested officers to allow the details of the cheque and nobody gave the proper answers.

Also please restrict this agent to add me or my mother to new policies.

Policy lapsed for 2 yrs.

He lapsed our policy[protected] for 2 yrs
2019, 2020 November policy and I raise a complaint to Ranni Lic Manager then agent payed my policy amount on this may 24 2021, recepit may attached.

[protected],[protected],[protected]
Pay this month May 2021, recepit may attached.

Please refund the balance amount used by the agent from the cheque to pay his loans and policies after paying my policies.
Jul 04, 2021
Updated by Gittu Samuel
Any updates for our complaint.

July 1, 2 Lic union leaders visit my home to a compromise talk to cash. No certificate only cash.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021